Page 2124 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 112416242024207421142122212321242125212621342174 ... LastLast
Results 31,846 to 31,860 of 33026

Thread: Australian screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by rastis View Post
    Been a while since I posted here. I recently moved interstate to Western Australia.

Finally got T:ANE.

Disappointed Pofig's trees don't work but my routes look much better in the new engine.
    Hey, this is great layout. What route would this be? Or is it still in the development stage?

Your platform building looks real. Nice work - keep up the screenshots (Do them in Driver mode which will hide all the trackmarks).
    Cheers,
    Roy
    Last edited by Roy3b3; February 11th, 2017 at 11:29 PM.

Default Geraldton Line

Hi All,

Progress has been moving along nicely on my Geraldton route, a 3ft6 gauge track that runs 100km's to Mullewa.
    Main commodity on this line is Iron Ore and then grain during the season.

Here are a couple of shots, starting with Kojarena. An old locality about 25km from Geraldton:

Next is Northern Gully, a crossing loop and ballast siding about 30kms from Geraldton:

Cheers
    David

Nice to see your still creating Rastis. You certainly haven"t lost your touch and Tane really does it justice.

Great shots David, those P's came up well. Good work guys.

Take care all.
    Cheers,
    Baz.

H4 leads a sister H and T out of Cowarie with a loaded wheatie in the mid afternoon...

Great shot Tom and it's nice to see an H class which looks the part. Fond memories of driving these on the hump.

8189 and 42223 leading an empty grainy just north of Benalla

cheers,
    Graeme

A few scenes of V499 with a mixed around Beetoomba.

Regards
    Zec

Zecrail DLS Content
    All comments are my own unless otherwise stated.

Very nice screenshots, Zec. It's good to see some steam now and again.

Cheers,
    Roy

H all,

Great screenshots as usual!

I've been a bit busy with real life of late but heres a little glimpse of my current project, the PN RRYY 5 pack low deck container wagons, (the ones PN use to carry the 'Cartainers').

Thanks to Scott (Ghostryder) for providing the detail shots!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers,

Matt
    My Flickr Page, railway photos from across NSW!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rastis View Post
    Been a while since I posted here. I recently moved interstate to Western Australia.
    I didn't realise Esperance has invented electricity yet?! haha :P Pictures look really good

Blog Entries

Awesome news Matt! If you need any help let Tom or I or the guys at ATD know. This is something we've been wanting for a while

Have a squiz at this site, and type RRYY into the search bar for a heap of shots of em. (Also worth anyone modelling modern stuff to keep this site in mind.)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys, but Victrainz legend, and major DLS contributor, Jerker, had what sounds to be a serious stroke on Tuesday night (the 14th). He's meant to have had surgery today, fingers crossed it went well

Jamie

My best wishes go out to Jerker and his family, and hopefully this is just a bump in the road and he'll be alright.

Very kind regards,
    Stefan.

Quote Originally Posted by H222 View Post
    Awesome news Matt! If you need any help let Tom or I or the guys at ATD know. This is something we've been wanting for a while

Have a squiz at this site, and type RRYY into the search bar for a heap of shots of em. (Also worth anyone modelling modern stuff to keep this site in mind.)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys, but Victrainz legend, and major DLS contributor, Jerker, had what sounds to be a serious stroke on Tuesday night (the 14th). He's meant to have had surgery today, fingers crossed it went well

Jamie
    Jamie: Thanks for letting us all know about Jerker.

I understand this could be a serious setback to his future involvement with Trainz. However with the necessary surgery, I hope his rehabilitation will be satisfactory and he recovers satisfactorily.

My best wishes Jerker, we are all pulling for you mate.

Cheers,
    Roy

Very sorry to hear that, thanks Jamie for letting us know. Thoughts are with him and his family, and hoping all goes well.
    Baz.

Re-installing some old routes and one I particularly liked was "Coal Country". I couldn't help but add an 'Aussie touch',...

Cheers
    Roy

One of the really great bloke's of our little community here, All the best Garry i hope surgery went ok mate and ya back on your feet soon. Rest up mate and take it easy.
    Cheers Mick.