Australian screenshots

Hey guys,
For anyone living on the South Coast of NSW and still love a little 'Steam', this may interest you.

LAST STEAM TRAINS this weekend, 22/23 October!
Don’t miss the last time steam locomotive 5917 hauls the Kiama Picnic Train for
2016/2017.
Some good seats still available for Saturday. Sunday all but sold out!

Visit our website: www.picnictrain.com.au for more info
Picnic_Train_Kiama.jpg

Cheers,
Roy
Roy and guys there's another steam event in Gosford this journey will start from Gosford - Hawkesbury River and a return journey.
53c07c065c187c59c2d83435ef4ddfaf

They are using a restored Beyer-Garratt numbered 6029 from Saturday 22nd to Sunday 23rd more info here: http://canberrarailwaymuseum.org/gosfordshuttles

I've been re-working the City Circle stations on my route, adjusting the height levels of track, catenary and platforms. Consequently, every other single asset originally placed had to be adjusted as well. Makes me think that I should have better planned my route in the first place. Luckily I'm not the type to get 'cheesed-off' on projects like this. I look for the end result, which hopefully I'll be happy with.
Here's Museum Station after a couple of hours of work.

2016_10_22_105411.jpg

2016_10_22_105156.jpg

It probably doesn't look much different, but I know that it is tidier than it was before.
Cheers,
Roy

Stefen, Azzavich, Ozmo, H222

Thank you gentlemen very much. I have downloaded the X'Traps and they look magnifico!

Russell

These are more like 3D photos than highly detailed buildings have been sent to the DLS yesterday, no idea when they will pop up no emails either approved or rejected .
Hey Dave, now you've sparked my interest. Any chance of a copy of these? I'd appreciate it.
Cheers,
Roy

Last edited:
These are more like 3D photos than highly detailed building have been sent to the DLS yesterday, no idea when they will pop up no emails either approved or reacted received .

They can always be useful Dave, so I'll keep a look-out for them. What have you named these ones?

Cheers,
Roy

Interesting that I can access the forums from work but not the DLS or planet auran / my trainz .....banned as a gaming site

Basic Building XXXXX -- numbers following on from the last ones -- boring hay.
They can always be useful Dave, so I'll keep a look-out for them. What have you named these ones?

Cheers,
Roy

Hi Guys

I've been working on finishing the Maintenance Center on the Cityrail Map. Trackwork is nearly complete with just the Endeavour/Xplorer complex still to go. The Spark side is done with just the wiring still to go.
A bit thanks to Roy for inspiring me along to finish this map with fantastic scenery so far. :)

6029+KL80+GL109 trundles over the mighty Murray River with a tour train bound for Adelaide (the real 6029 will probabaly get to Adelaide before this one makes it to a scenaried Adelaide :p
14884452_1495833843765549_7901244401616751743_o.jpg

No worries Aaron on the inspiration boost mate;.. but as a result, I think I've inspired myself.

I'm now re-working the whole of my Sydney Central route. I've already completed the City Circle stations and now I'm attacking Central Station with renewed vigour. I've learnt a few lessons about getting the catenary right from Aaron; so now you probably won't see me for about 6 months (joking) with many more headaches, sleepless nights and squinting sore eyes . It'll be close to a full makeover with a change of track, platforms, wiring (of course) re-levelling all round and anything else that is lying about.

2016_10_27_165514.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Back