Australian screenshots

Hey all,

Been a while since I posted, Here's some stuff I've been working on over the month.

azervich_20160829_0000_zpsuwdyknvo.jpg

Warncoort station

image_zpsro1tlbvo.png

Commonwealth Railways Container Wagon

azervich_20160918_0000_zpsxad56fe1.jpg

VQPW, this wagon used an experimental Road Master low level bogie which I'm yet to build

azervich_20160803_0000_zpshi0hkrgk.jpg

VOEX Steel Slab Wagon which can be found on Victrainz.

also, those NSW routes look great.

Cheers.

Hi all. Just a couple of older ones from me. Great shots every one. Tom that old T class looks really good in the SCT colours.
Cheers,
Baz.
d252fa7891f74ca0843deafea831ec27.jpg

73d90d0f70cfaa0e6067c9df8e12554d.jpg

a237aaf894f1e76daf921895e9c2a52d.jpg

NSW Tunnel Face Single Track
https://we.tl/BcOOTWgDFs
If you need a shorter version for the City Circle Roy just let me know
Regards steve

Thanks Steve for the single Tunnel Face, I will make good use of it. Don't worry about a shorter version for my City Circle because the single 'covered-in' tunnel spline can be used as a face onto the platforms and positioned immediately in front of the 'see-through' tunnel spline. I've used the tunnel reducer which also works well.

Cheers,
Roy

Hi all

Does anyone have trouble downloading some of Natvanders stuff from the DLS? I wanted to get the Caution and Clearance boards (for speed restrictions) and it says its unavailable.

Hey Taggy,

I pretty much have all his stuff installed so I cannot check but what kuids are you after? I'm sure I could send the files to you if need be.

Thanks
Michael

I have them Taggy i think i had to go through Content manager to get them through as they show as unavailable on the DLS directly.

Ghosty

Back