Australian screenshots

907 M overtakes a E Class

azervich_20140930_0024_zps4ca41c1f.jpg~original

That was one of the most stupidest front ends I had ever attempted to make, I started out with a box and some sections and shape then boolean cut angles... that was a fail! then I tried a box loaded with segments, shaped it then welded all the inside verts I didn't need and boolean cut the angles.... again that was another fail, so I ended up making a box with segments, weld verts I didn't need then manually adjust them to suit the angles I wanted then boolean cut windows and such, the whole thing is a mess :(

even when I tried this in Gmax about 2 years ago or more before starting from scratch in 3ds max it would bugger up too, lol.

Anyways, since I've recovered Data from my drive that corrupted back in Dec 2012 which had all the Harris photos I took back in 2009 for this project, I threw them all on Flickr, a total of 95 photos :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/77952175@N07/?details=1

enjoy,
Cheers.

A big thank you to Davido for the updated V set livery. I'm soooo pleased to see you're still around mate! :)

I can't seem to find worrybrook anymore :/

I'd love to see Davido update his NRs to the newer liveries and potentially a patched and weathered orange and grey NR Class

I can't seem to find worrybrook anymore :/

I'd love to see Davido update his NRs to the newer liveries and potentially a patched and weathered orange and grey NR Class

Actually he pretty much has done all the liveries, other than the worn National Rail with PN decals, and also the new PN/IP hybrid scheme.

Actually looking on the Worrybrook site there is a new NSW Trainlink V set in the Freeware!

Thankyou Davido!

Cheers,

Matt

QR Beaudesert Branch Line Project - DH with Cattle Train

Good Evening,

Some Screenshots of the Logan Village to Jimboomba section.

Loversley Bridge

Climbing the 1 in 50 grades at 25km away from Loversley Bridge

The Derelict Bobermien Station

-Cheers

Yup, sure have Steve. Not sure what do, I've tried reinstalling the dependancies but I didn't change anything.

I think it is that new Vset download from Davido's Worrybrook site that has cause the faulty bogey problem, i did the same as you Taggy uninstalled reinstalled didn't change anything.
Plus the fact that its causing a fault with all his V-Set payware tells me he dosen't know about it, so if anybody knows how to get in contact with Davido and let him know please.

Last edited:
I think it is that new Vset download from Davido's Worrybrook site that has cause the faulty bogey problem, i did the same as you Taggy uninstalled reinstalled didn't change anything.
Plus the fact that its causing a fault with all his V-Set payware tells me he doen't know about it, so if anybody knows how to get in contact with Davido and let him know please.

Not sure how to contact Davido, but the new bogey is referencing a sound file which I think is missing in the new upload. I have worked around it by deleting the new bogey and in the config referenced the old bogey which I reinstalled. I'll reinstall the new bogey once the sound file has been uploaded. Like everyone else I haven't had much contact with David for a while.

Thanks again David for the new Trainlink version.

Regards,
Warren.

The shots look great there littlebondi my brother work that line and lived at woodhill for 30 years. would be great to see more of it if possible. i have just got trainz 12 and would like to build the line from Dirranbandi to Warwick si ther any way to contact you as i would like to have a chat. Spacko

Plus the fact that its causing a fault with all his V-Set payware tells me he dosen't know about it, so if anybody knows how to get in contact with Davido and let him know please.

What version of trainz are you using? I'm using TS12 with SP1 Hotfix 4 and have no problems at all. I keep in regular contact with David but you can also e-mail him. (his address is in the config file of his content)

Cheers,

Matt

Not sure how to contact Davido, but the new bogey is referencing a sound file which I think is missing in the new upload. I have worked around it by deleting the new bogey and in the config referenced the old bogey which I reinstalled. I'll reinstall the new bogey once the sound file has been uploaded. Like everyone else I haven't had much contact with David for a while.

Thanks again David for the new Trainlink version.

Regards,
Warren.
i am not the only one having trouble with it.

Back