Australian screenshots

hey

i have tried to download the 422 class davido has just released but on the dls page it says they are repaints and when i search for them on content manager they dont show up at all i tried to download them through specifing content manager as the downloader from the trainz 2004 dls page but there are missing dependencies

i am using trainz 2006

The reskin tag is not a problem just a little hick up of the DLS

Make sure in Content manager you search for user name "Davido" and not "davido"

What I do is in CMP is just search for 422 in the teaxt search box thats, the top box and have no other serach options.

not to sure if it was ever painted in tascan i have a couple pics of it at home with my father along side it at eveleigh running sheds back in the early 1980 or something. when he was working there it was in candy and had only just came from clyde kelso a couple of days before hand good job on the new additions from cws like i said once before i hope all those 44s they have not gone to sims like rest of them
It was 1981 when built hence the 81 class as the next number should have been 87 class

Looks like this screen shot thread has turned into some sort of discussion forum for Mexicans? Personally not all that interested in what was or wasn't painted tuscan or when.

42ddc7bc0ea06c1eb477eddaa6bdc1ed.jpg

My apology to the Canadians.....

davido_0001.jpg

...... a new addition to the Yards at Clyde. ...... maybe that swich is a bit of overkill......

davido_0002.jpg

davido_0003.jpg

davido_0004.jpg

One more for good luck...........

Somewhere at Tarin Rocks..........

axe1970_20100205_0000.jpg

Regards

Looks like this screen shot thread has turned into some sort of discussion forum for Mexicans? Personally not all that interested in what was or wasn't painted tuscan or when.
What do you mean has - it was like that from page 1:D :) :wave: :hehe:
What ever did happen to the CWS 45 class - it did look good in Tuscan

Last edited:
the cows in the wagons make it look very realistic

no it's NSWGR they should have been "weathered" :hehe: although that happens naturally with sheep:hehe: :hehe: . My "she who must be obeyed" just did a successful bid on "coaching stock of NSW vol2" on ebay:mop: :mop: :mop:

She deserves a raise

cheers
pete

Geraldton Mullewa Line Screenshots

Uploaded them to Photobucket to make it easier viewing...

Ardingly an Abandon Siding

4355947418_08c707fd00_o.jpg

Ruvidini Junction
4355946794_0cf4009f79_o.jpg

Ruvidini Loadout
4355946446_a32290b79b_o.jpg

Ruvidini Junction
4355204287_c6d5d65189_o.jpg

Ardingly
4355203695_7cc4eb0af0_o.jpg

Ruvidini Spur, 2kms long.
4355202583_5a5cabdce0_o.jpg

Cheers

David

no it's NSWGR they should have been "weathered" :hehe: although that happens naturally with sheep:hehe: :hehe: . My "she who must be obeyed" just did a successful bid on "coaching stock of NSW vol2" on ebay:mop: :mop: :mop:

She deserves a raise

cheers
pete
Well at present my sheep are all white they have been on a 4 day wash and blow dry cycle which is a nice change from there normal colours which is, dare I say a nice Tuscan brown :hehe: :hehe: .

Wow where do you get a cook like that, can not whinge mine just agreed to the funding of a new Hilux, I think the current one arrving home on the back of a tow truck 2 days ahead of me was a bit of a shock for her. You would think that having done over 400,000 KM in the last 10 years it was only just run in.

It was killed by an major electrical fault, the piston came out the side of the block and smashed the alternator to bits and it came to sudden stop. Almost grew legs and walked home on it own.:D :D

Anyone interested in 3D Eucalypts for '09 or '10?

Looks like there are some new ones in the pipeline! Not the ones I was working on (cannot be stuffed nor do I have the time to finish them off), but still... New trees!

From Jankvis' payware thread:

'I have read about this and Aussie trees will be made soon. I will try to get a set finished before next weekend'

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=48106&page=6

So, looks like we'll soon have some new Aussie trees made for us! Of course, they are going to be payware. But certainly something much needed! I think we'll all have to chip in when these are finished and purchase them. I certainly will. Jankvis does some amazing work, and deserves a small token from everyone who can pay for his contributions to our community. I think we should all give him a warm Aussie 'Thanks' and cough up the small fee when they're released.

The reskin tag is not a problem just a little hick up of the DLS

Make sure in Content manager you search for user name "Davido" and not "davido"

What I do is in CMP is just search for 422 in the teaxt search box thats, the top box and have no other serach options.

Thanks for the help

i found it was something with my user and the dls which i will fix
i managed to download them and they are great models
does anyone know if davido is making a candy version?

Back