Australian screenshots

bearcat245201204020002.jpg

The last of the 85 Class fleet - been sent to the DLS as is- there are a few texture bugs to sort out but have put both of these out as a backups and beta test, the Gmax file error bug ate the candy 85 file and put the wind up me so it could be while until the ticks all get sorted out.

Well done :D
May this be the start of many more ;)
Just to say, you can clear the control boxes from the screen by pressing F5 before you grab the screen
Cheers
Rod

Hello all,

Uncle Morry checking out his secret fishing spot inbetween trains passing over the bridge and scaring his fish away.

plevendale167.jpg

Cheers

Trent

Yes-No-And your not doing that on my locos

Yes - headboards has been done before - Marl had working ones on his C38 beta as a panto attachment and a texture swap script to pop up a head board and depening on the chosen loco number you could change it - iirc the newcastle flyer and central west express were just 2 examples.

No the pant att point is used on a sparky so not that way of course you do could do a mesh attachment using PEV tools I guess that would work.

Last edited:
not sure on the button for takin screen shots

Hi millie+15p

Windows has a built in screen shots key Just hit PrtScn.
However it only saves one at a time
You have to open your graphics program ( I use Irfanview :)
by pressing edit and paste and work with it there before saving it on the net somewhere.

However if you go to your trainz installation every screenshot you made using PrtScn. is saved in a screenshots folder

(C://trainz12)/ts12/userData/screenshots
of course this address depends on where your copy of trainz is kept might even be in c://programfiles(x86) etc

Cheers
Rod
ps I like Irfanview because it is free and allows you to batch convert so I always get my pictures 800x600 saved as jpeg at 75% reasonable quality and a small file to boot ;)

@bearcat245 I wasn't planning to modifiy the locos.

if you want to go ahead it in fact should not be to hard to do with a bit of paint shop, Gmax/blender skills and PEV tools .

Another way would be to setup a head board as a train car like the FRED or ETM that is on the dls.

Last edited:
hi mates
petan
will wait to hear from you direct

jaxonjared
my wife would like to know where she can get the titanic from?
i checked the black dls and its not on there

cheers
ron

One of a few Qld country houses I've made in Gmax. This one's similar to the one we lived in on the outskirts of Rockhampton back in mid 60's.
756453a318c686af50b76706003cf610.jpg

Apologies to anybody waiting for the 85 & 86 updates - they seem to have vanished off the face of the earth - at present there seems to be no feed back system from the DLS up load server = no email to say if an item is on its way to the DLS or has errors that need fixing. I have been sending items to the DLS every day since Saturday and there is no trace of them - I have resent everything to the DLS this morning just to see what happens.

just so we are clear, I sent the 85 and 86 class meshes to bearcat to do with what he wants to release, not a third party to do with what they want. If somebody wants to change or add to a mesh then I suggest the quickest thing to do would be to build the mesh yourself. Bear and I have a long standing arrangement about meshes.

cheers
Pete

Hey Falcon. Nice creation but it stands out too much and still has that "Gmax" look to it. Perhaps some realistic weathering or texturing would make it nicer.

Back