Australian screenshots

Some pictures from me for a change. These are from a layout I was working on a while ago with the thought of putting it on the DLS. This is of one of the town areas. Any comments welcome.
PrestonStation.jpg

Preston Station

PrestonDepotTown.jpg

Preston Depot and Town

PrestonDepot.jpg

Preston Depot

PrestonTownship2.jpg

Preston Township

PrestonTownship.jpg

Preston Township from the other side.
Glen

Last edited:
Blayney to Cowra sounds like a fantastic run, if it can be done (I have faith) and Axe? That new DEM route you've got looks great - nice and mountainous :)

Thanks for the complement, but it isn't a DEM route. These mountians are hand built ;) :)

axe1970_20100121_0000.jpg

axe1970_20100121_0003.jpg

axe1970_20100121_0007.jpg

Yes it is a little zig zag route. Hopefully not too big so that it becomes a 3+year project.....

Can anyone say Trainz 2014 :)

Regards

:wave: Hi Pete ( ad602000 )

I have been updateing old Content of your's as well as other's,
But sorry to say i need your help with your Wagga Station in TS2010 if its possiable :'(
At the moment it is showing this error
Error: Texture 'Corrugated_Iron_bump.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'wagga.im'.
Only thing is that the texture and TXT file's are in the folder, i have tried every thing to fix it, but with no luck at all :'(
Any chance of you haveing a look at it so it will work for 2010 ?

Thanks Poul

:D

Last edited:
Axe, that landscaping is spec-bloody-tacular mate, if I could steal your methods I would in a heartbeat. Still, always good to observe and learn from that!

Daniel - of course I'll keep snapping, it helps keep the illusion that I have something else to do with my time other than work ;)

Axe, that landscaping is spec-bloody-tacular mate, if I could steal your methods I would in a heartbeat. Still, always good to observe and learn from that!

Daniel - of course I'll keep snapping, it helps keep the illusion that I have something else to do with my time other than work ;)

It is easy. I have explained how I have achieved this effect in another thread.
Basically I use the displacement map "Hill" and I copy and paste that over my route.

Ok. I dug up the link to my mini tutorial ;) http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showpost.php?p=454337&postcount=8
Regards

Last edited:
Bearcat245 - Blaney to Cowra

I just happen to have the DEM files and basic route sitting well back on the back burner. I was going to start this route a while back but decided to carry on south from wagga to albury on the main nsw south line.
Let me know your details and what you need and I'll email or send data on CD/DVD or email if it isnt too big..

PGibbons

I just happen to have the DEM files and basic route sitting well back on the back burner. I was going to start this route a while back but decided to carry on south from wagga to albury on the main nsw south line.
Let me know your details and what you need and I'll email or send data on CD/DVD or email if it isnt too big..

PGibbons
Yahoo Top Stuff

Have sent you an Email

Yahoo Top Stuff

Have sent you an Email

I like your idea of using a Portal for Carcoar tunnel to allow a possible join to Weddin. And your working on the connection to Blayney may just provide the incentive I need to finish the last few miles into Eugowra (currently stalled at Gooloogong) !

Hill Philly Footplate

I like your idea of using a Portal for Carcoar tunnel to allow a possible join to Weddin. And your working on the connection to Blayney may just provide the incentive I need to finish the last few miles into Eugowra (currently stalled at Gooloogong) !

Hill Philly Footplate

I wonder how hard it would be to use a portal from map to map on different computers?
That is if 6 of us were on skype as an example, and the portal sent a file round the conference, so each one of us runs a portion of a very large map....
Nahhh! it wouldn't work, that would be Trainz on Line, and Auran are dead against that :confused:

There are some on the DLS, made for 04 I think. There's an H, J, K, N, R, and S Class there somewhere. Download the session Queensland Steam or something like that and it should come up. The VR steam locos are included in the session.;)

Other than that, I can't help you.

Perhapes before you ask if what you would like is avalible, please search the DLS first. Only if your searches prove in-affective, then ask for help;)

On another note, there is also an VR A2 class on the DLS as well as an X, and Bill has created 09 versions of IIRC every loco he has created. For the latest K, search 'S301' and look for the TS2009 version. There is also a version for +04.

Cheers
Timo

Back