Australian screenshots

jaxonjared_20120331_0000.jpg

The world's most Famous Ship docks at Patrick Seaport while 3801 heads back to the sheds.

i am looking for info on how milk, butter, pigs and assorted grains and vegetables were transported by rail in the early 1960's in south east qld country
i cannot find any decent info on the net, although i'm sure its there any help would be greatly appreciated thanks ron

I know I have replied to this but we were at Rathdowney [QLD] yesterday. A check of their local museum display revealed some dates that may interest the group. Items listed by Ron above and mail carted by motorised tracks from the late 1920s. Trucks listed at Museum included a Whippet from 1928. Someone carted cream to the Rathdowney tramway till it closed in 1944 then after that he drove to the dairy factory in Beaudesert. Some of these also were Royal Mail contractors as well.

Ron, I'll send more privately when I reply to your PM. Anyone else, if interested, also try PM or start a new thread.

Cheers
Peter

Last edited:
Hello Bearcat245,

Downloaded your latest 86 & 85 class, The 86 is great and works fine, but the 85 shows one missing kuid still, kuid2:63971:50663:1 Google and DLS doesnt locate the little sucker. Any info's would be appreciated.

Cheers

Trent

Hello Bearcat245,

Downloaded your latest 86 & 85 class, The 86 is great and works fine, but the 85 shows one missing kuid still, kuid2:63971:50663:1 Google and DLS doesnt locate the little sucker. Any info's would be appreciated.

Cheers

Trent
Thats a stuff up on my part a fix is on the way but if you have the skills to remove it form the config then all should be fine .--- it not required for the 85 class

Thats a stuff up on my part a fix is on the way but if you have the skills to remove it form the config then all should be fine .--- it not required for the 85 class

Thanks mate, I shall do just that.

Now, might as well throw up some screen shots of my route (Still working out a few things between myself and a good friend, but its getting closer to releasing this.)

Thanks to Mattm for letting me use one of his modular sections (3 base boards of track work) - (Mattm's track layout - on DLS for anyone interested in Matt's modular base track works.) I changed it slightly Matt, but the trackwork is 99% yours mate, fitted into my route really well.

A few screen shots of the Town of Patterson's Station.

PLevendale127.jpg

plevendale128.jpg

plevendale129.jpg

plevendale130.jpg

plevendale131.jpg

This insane undertaking I have been working on for over 12 months now, is currently 281K's of track, one major main line with 3 branchlines. I have 4 sessions in testing for the route (Main reason its not our yet) which all have working industries/stations with AI running freight/passengers here and there. I also have about 20 scenery items of my own that still need to be fully completed (3dsmax has become fun now I can actually work it half decently)

Sorry for no updates of late, real life has had me bogged down, which take priority over Trainz/3dsmax, hope you enjoy the few screen shots I posted tonight, and I shall get my tail back into gear and post more as time goes on.

All the best,

Trent

Last edited:
Hey guys, long time no see?

Anyways, I have a kind of question. I am building a route at the moment, but have the dreaded can't-lay-Davido's-catenary-properly disease. I was therefore wondering if anyone would be able to do this when I finish track laying and before I begin scenery adding. If you are one for the job, I will be placing the FREEWARE (repeat, freeware) V-set along the lines I would like to have electrified. Thanks if you can, and oh bugger if you can't. (This is a school project by the way (Trainz for a project wins))

Callum
I must be one of the few that never got that disease i found them easy to string up and sort out. There are several methods the way i do it is fairly simple. IF no-one else sticks their hand up shoot it my way i will string it up for ya. Just list any and all instructions you need carried out for the map and i will see what i can do one thing how long have you got before the projects required to be completed.

Ghosty

THANKS MULIE!!

SAR twist on your Someline module. Grain train with 844 & 837...

Glad you're enjoying them mate, do what you want too them - I make them for others to do with them as they like, use them, abuse them, I genuinely don't care, all I ask, is I be given the credit for the original work :)

Callum
I must be one of the few that never got that disease i found them easy to string up and sort out. There are several methods the way i do it is fairly simple. IF no-one else sticks their hand up shoot it my way i will string it up for ya. Just list any and all instructions you need carried out for the map and i will see what i can do one thing how long have you got before the projects required to be completed.

Ghosty

Ghosty
Any chance of doing a little description with screen shots or video, of how you lay the overhead?

I would like to do a "how to.........." on Victrainz and that way a little education might solve any problems.
Of course I would seek Davido's permission to put it up ;)
I can start of the thread and you could post direct to it?
Cheers
Rod

Back