Australian screenshots

Another load of coal heads down the Goulburn River valley to Newcastle. From a W.I.P.

PG
95s2.gif

4890 departs Bombala with a light load headed for Sydney.

Having arrived at Holts Flat, 4890 begins to shunt at the abattoirs.

Shunting finished, 4890 departs Holts Flat.

After shunting Nimmitabel yard, crossing the South bound DEB set and picking up 48138 for the journey to Cooma, 4890 continues towards Sydney.

Last edited:
Hi All :wave:

After installing a new HD and reinstalling TS12 to build 49922 i seem to have a slight problem and wondered if the problem was normal.

Problem is I have a Route layer, Track layer, spline layer, Tree layer, scenery layer and now a grass layer

and when i copy a area of grass and Paste it all the scenery objects are deleted even tho all other Layer's are Locked .

I have even tryed to hide all the layers but the items are still deleted :( Is this normal for this build ? ?

Thanks

Poul

That seems a bit strange Poul as Build 49922 is the standard built straight out of the box i thought ?, This isnt a Route you've made in a later build and taken it back into 49922 is it ?.
Mick.

That seems a bit strange Poul as Build 49922 is the standard built straight out of the box i thought ?, This isnt a Route you've made in a later build and taken it back into 49922 is it ?.
Mick.

Hi Mick

No mate its a brand new route i started.

and my TS build was not 49922 straight from the disc i had to use 4 patch's to bring it up to 49922.

My TS12 Disc's are from the Tin box versions.

Poul

Well sorry Poul i'm no help at all mate i thought 49922 was the standard straight out of the box mate as that's the version i have and i didn't patch it at all, Maybe try posting this in the TS12 Section Poul if ya havn't already done so mate or a Helpdesk Ticket maybe.
Cheers Mick.

Sorry about the typo all.

Lenice shows how unobservant we have become in this thread over two hours for someone to notice the mistake. It a shame as there are some great maps from Australia that are going by unnoticed i have picked up som great tips and ideas from some of the NON NSW maps that do get shown.

Ghosty

Hi Ghostryder,

That phrase also means Richard.... think back to the V8 Supercars in the 90s, Dick Johnson, so you might of actually called it 'Richard Platform' LOL!

Cheers.

I wouldn't say we're "unobservant" ghosty, I would say that either we didn't read the captions (I've been guilty of this before), there were very few people online, or people noticed but just didn't make a fuss about it. I wouldn't have bothered posting if I was on my phone or in a not so talkative (typative?) mood

I'm not conversant with the area which is why I asked the question. If you don't know something, you ask questions. (x_x)
Glen

Last edited:
Back