Australian screenshots

G'day all, lots of great shots lately. The 49 class are looking great ATD guys, quality stuff again and ATD workshops look awesome. Jamie, where are you going to build next?
For the guys looking to upload screenshots, the easiest is Hostthenpost.org, easy fast and free.

Approaching south end of Albury yard
a22883e5a57019d552f93745b847375a.jpg

Overlooking north end of Albury yard
c10b0b107996197232fda1e8a707e359.jpg

Albury South Yard
6e3b517b926f41f69992370a86201016.jpg

cab view approaching platform
34f1e294d9a5bbd34ffcfca3459e06b3.jpg

Working on Culcairn and Wodonga towns and getting Henty yard right, after doing the track and roadwork to Henty yesterday.
Keep up the great work everyone.
cheers
Graeme

Good Morning all, nice shot Mick, it sets off the 49's really well. Which route are you running on? Thanks Ausrail, the fence is "Fence Chain Link 01" kuid145599:100140. Built in to TANE.
Aus Post mail centre and Caltex siding
be934598c3225676259ebc87b295eaf4.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Great shots guys. That route is looking fabulous Graeme. Your route building ability is really good. Nice one mate.

Cheers, Baz.

Graeme, Albury is looking fantastic. Glad you got your hands on it :p

Probably add scenery around Appleton Dock and move progressively towards Geelong. I'm waiting on Garry's Flinders Street Building as it really is key to Melbourne before I start scenery there.

Nice shots Mick and Tom. Steamy T looks hot

Jamie

I've figured out how to take screenshots now, I'm having troubles inserting them here :sleep:
It never stops:hehe:

Open a new tab, Go to hostthenpost.org , on the site click on choose pics, then click on a picture in your screenshots folder, click on upload (lower down the page) wait for file to be uploaded. Left click on DIRECT URL to highlight then right click and select copy. On the tab where forums is open, reply to thread and the message box will open, type message and insert picture by right click in the URL space and select paste (third icon to the right of smileys) and post reply.......

cheers

Last edited:
Hey Tom what route is that screenshot from & how can i get a copy of that route please

Can't mate. It's a custom route currently unavailable. Plus it is actually a heavily altered version of the original Wadalbavale Line in trainz I'm not even sure it can be released

Man those RLs look a treat don't they?

Jamie

Thanks Graeme, don't know why I haven't come across it yet. Must have had a 'man look' .. Really awesome work being displayed here :D Some more from me soon :)

Rumors this morning that the morning steel service had broken down at Lorbank due to seized traction motors on an NR were found to be true, as I scuffled out of the house to grab a shot of the service arriving into Merriford with a solo NR104 LEL at the helm...
3d49356e3d1d3f2b4f289fc26a0ba90d.jpg

Later in the day I drove over to Lorbank to find PLC's 4902 and Y145 (yet to be repainted) top and tailing the culprit NR39, ready to depart for the ATD workshops...
9b1fa662e918d75446f5ae0ed6217e95.jpg

Great shots Stefan, I really like the night shot. How far up the Gippsland line are you going?
I have just spent the evening merging 6 routes to make Picton to Cootamundra to eventually merge with my route when its finished.
cheers
Graeme

Back