Australian screenshots

I'm 14 in August

Ah Mitch... (other Mitch)

14, what a golden age. Year 9, etc... :p

I'm 17 in March. I can't actually believe it.

Anyways, a couple of screenies.

24zkj6a.jpg

v8ent5.jpg

5larsy.jpg

Let me know what you think. This route doesn't really motivate me much... :sleep:

Cheers!
Mitch
________
Z series

Last edited:
Ahha, thats NSW for you. In Queensland, year 8 is 13, and the first year of high school. We also have QCS and OP's. We finish year 12 when we are 17, making this year the last year of high school (and possibly any school) ever! Yay!

Funnily enough, QCS is how I remember the class for QR's QSC Wagons. :hehe:
________
Angelina jolie pictures

Last edited:
Year 8.....13?
mmmkay
Queensland is confusing, and scary:(
Hehe, nice way to remember QCS, whatever it is, I'll just Google QCS and see what comes up:hehe:
mmmkay, makes sense
Now I'll google OP...

Last edited:
QCS: Queensland Core Skills Test. It's a test that all Queensland Year 12 students must do to get an OP (Overall Position) for University. On a scale of 1 to 25 or more, 1 is best, allowing you to take any Uni subject you like, whereas the further down the numbers you go, the less subjects are available.
I'm thinking of becoming a commercial pilot, then a train driver as I get bored with flying, in which case I need a OP 5 or something to get a Bachelor of Aviation thing.

Thank you again for all the birthday wishes. I'll be talking to you on a new computer soon, possibly tonight. It's a Tsunami computer, with Asus moniter, Creative speakers and Logitech keyboard, and a Power Wave joystick to go with it. I'm giving my Compaq to my brother. I have a feeling that the 4GB RAM and 500GB Hard drive will take TS2010 okay.:p

Thankyou all again, and Happy Trainzing!:cool:

bugger, oh well will try ity with an 04 paint shed one

There was some nice NSWGR stuff came with 2006, mostly from DavidO and Natvander I believe - the reason I switched. Nat also subsequently released some NSWGR signals for 2006. As fas as I'm aware there has been no additional NSW built in stuff in the releases since.

Hows the big smoke ?

Phil

There was some nice NSWGR stuff came with 2006, mostly from DavidO and Natvander I believe - the reason I switched. Nat also subsequently released some NSWGR signals for 2006. As fas as I'm aware there has been no additional NSW built in stuff in the releases since.

CWS really outdid themselves with the stock in 2006, it really ramped up the quality of NSW stock in Trainz, which is both good and bad. I remember getting 2004 as my first Trainz experience, and was so pleased to play with NSW stuff. Now, most of the "built in" content just doesn't look right next to the stuff by Davido and Natvander, as well as some of ad602000 and thebigman's latest stuff (just to name the first couple of names to come to mind).

Sadly, it would seem that this increase in quality came at a price - with the "built in assets" just not looking the part anymore, it prompts the newer members (and there are more each day) to start pestering some of the old hands to update the other rolling stock! Of course, going from the 620/720 railmotor, the standard has gone up again, and it just keeps going up, which means older stock keeps getting left behind.

Just a couple of thoughts. Of course, as long as you have good content creators, and good surveyors (and we are lucky to have an abundance of both in this thread), you'll continue to get screenshot excellence.

There was some nice NSWGR stuff came with 2006

Might have to make my own version, i need a 48 that I can access the config on, so it's easier to make one I think.

The little big smoke is fine thanks Phil, are you still in the "hills":)

cheers
pete

Some really nice pics your putting out axe:udrool:

Pete, can you fix the cyl cocks 35 so that they don't leak when running, like the garratts. It's ok when your starting off but after that they should be shut and make sure the att. point for the safety valve steam is in the right place, on the garratts it comes from that clacks:eek:. A fantastic loco though!:udrool:

Daniel

Last edited:
Axe, Daniel, you continue to set the benchmark for realistic, attractive landscapes in your screenshots. Certainly something for the rest of us to look at, draw inspiration from, and turn around and churn out more rubbish with :).

Thanks guy's.

However I would have to say your screen shots look awesome Daniel. ..... and I am not just saying that cause of the rolling stock you display. ;)

While I continue to try and finish my Aussie route, I have been toying with the next one.......

zig_zag1.jpg

Regards

Might have to make my own version, i need a 48 that I can access the config on, so it's easier to make one I think.

The little big smoke is fine thanks Phil, are you still in the "hills":)

cheers
pete

Yep, still a mountains man - gone pretty native, you probably wouldn't recognise me !

I'm interested to see what you have in mind for the 48.

Phil

Blayney to Cowra sounds like a fantastic run, if it can be done (I have faith) and Axe? That new DEM route you've got looks great - nice and mountainous :)

Back