Australian screenshots

After crossing the down pass and getting the stick, the crew of XR555 open up the hatches leaving Halley River...
8f0ae248834d22e2237b777147ab1c60.jpg

Sorry to quote image, but what signal is that on the left there? It's not one I recognize.

Sorry to quote image, but what signal is that on the left there? It's not one I recognize.

All good mate, the signal was part of a Victorian signals pack a guy was working a couple of years ago which was at the time available on VicTrainz. I'll be working on my own pack soon though as well :)

Hello All,

Just some quick screenshots from myself; as I have been finally able to work on Central Division after a busy week at work and study. Some improvements around Kabra, with full interlocking and updated content from my research. Enjoy....

trainz89_20160522_0002_zpsrd8weqry.jpg

trainz89_20160522_0003_zpslqijjkni.jpg

trainz89_20160522_0004_zpskaitmfa1.jpg

A quick WIP; Kabra's 45 lever interlocking frame, which will be pride inside my custom QR Signal Cabin which will replace the current example placed.
Kabra%20Signal%20Box%20-%2045%20Lever%20Frame_zpslicql7i1.jpg

Regards,

M.Gitsham

That must be some sort of record, three out of first four images on one page being the same shot...... :eek:
Graeme

Last edited:
All good mate, the signal was part of a Victorian signals pack a guy was working a couple of years ago which was at the time available on VicTrainz. I'll be working on my own pack soon though as well :)

Ah, thanks very much, I was just wondering if it was a NSW one I hadn't come across yet.

the Ipswich to Boonah-Dugandan Fassifern branch railway

Dugandan towards Schicks Piggery

Dugandan wye

Dugandan wye

J. Gossen and sons Sawmill

Dugandan Sawmill

Great work everyone, We'll have to do sumthing about Dynon shortly Jamie. A quick Happy Birthday to TheBigMan hope ya had a great day Matt and thanks for the amazing contributions to the Aussie Community mate.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Happy Birthday Matt! Looking forward to the RL :D
SSR C503 and sister unit C504 team up as they lead their Wadalbavale bound container train out of Wattle Creek...
b3db267d3fe390b06056b95409f28e96.jpg

Elstoko,

great work! I have been working on the section Hornsby-Wyong for several years..... It's slowly getting there. I have already used your auto signals which I love. I am doing 1960 after electrification but before colour signals were installed north of Gosford. Currently I am overseas for three weeks but hope to get it finished this year.

Mark
Could we see some WIP screenshots of Hornsby-Wyong, Mark?

Hi everyone, a few from me from the Katamatite line.

Coming through Cosgrove
c5c4b8c0e39b152c942d15456a0eeec1.jpg

Crossing main irrigation channel on down side of Pine Lodge
8c52a76e60e313a970fce8515d875029.jpg

Approaching Pine Lodge
b570cc251bdb3dbf1d25e0b01889e641.jpg

Passing through Lemnos, seen from the back of the footy ground
4d23849f4a3fd0ab6fc60e961bdc636e.jpg

Lemnos, with the Campbells Soup Factory in the background
d27e777690129069514d9c475be5978c.jpg

The route is now fully textured in HD and almost all of the trees placed, next is the road replacement program and then detailing.
Keep up the great work everyone
cheers Graeme

After crossing the down pass and getting the stick, the crew of XR555 open up the hatches leaving Halley River...

Further down the line at Karrah Bay I managed to miss the front of the train, however caught some of the container wagons rolling across the Main St level crossing...

Hi Tom, are those containers you and Jamie are using Matts (Thebigman) or ones you've done yourself? They look great. Nice shots mate.
Cheers, Baz.

Hi Tom, are those containers you and Jamie are using Matts (Thebigman) or ones you've done yourself? They look great. Nice shots mate.
Cheers, Baz.

They're reskins but can't be released unfortunately.

The containers are davesnow splines, but there are plenty of blocks out there by Samplaire

I took a short video of some of NSW finest EMU's on a "test" route I use to test trains and also practice track laying, Catenary laying etc. Helps refine my technique when doing work on my prototypical routes to help make it as real as possible.

They're reskins but can't be released unfortunately.

The containers are davesnow splines, but there are plenty of blocks out there by Samplaire

Thanks Jamie. Not to worry, I thought they might have been, they look terrific and fit the Australian theme so well.
Cheers mate, Baz.

Back