Trainz: A New Era Pre-Orders Have Now Arrived! - Visit our Information Page to find out more.
Page 1310 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 310810121012601300130813091310131113121320136014101810 ... LastLast
Results 19,636 to 19,650 of 27242

Thread: Australian screenshots

Took nearly all day yesterday but i think it looks ok.
    Cheers Mick.

The world's most Famous Ship docks at Patrick Seaport while 3801 heads back to the sheds.

I think i'll decline buying tickets on that voyage

cheers,
    patchy

QR Kingaroy Completed
    NSWGR Cooma-Bombala Completed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ad602000 View Post
    It's not you David, it's the game. Nice V's by the way

cheers
    Pete
    Thanks Peter......the 38 sounds like it's got an automatic transmission ATM and not a real healthy one at that

Cheers
    Davido

Quote Originally Posted by misterchugg View Post
    i am looking for info on how milk, butter, pigs and assorted grains and vegetables were transported by rail in the early 1960's in south east qld country
    i cannot find any decent info on the net, although i'm sure its there any help would be greatly appreciated thanks ron
    I know I have replied to this but we were at Rathdowney [QLD] yesterday. A check of their local museum display revealed some dates that may interest the group. Items listed by Ron above and mail carted by motorised tracks from the late 1920s. Trucks listed at Museum included a Whippet from 1928. Someone carted cream to the Rathdowney tramway till it closed in 1944 then after that he drove to the dairy factory in Beaudesert. Some of these also were Royal Mail contractors as well.

Ron, I'll send more privately when I reply to your PM. Anyone else, if interested, also try PM or start a new thread.

Cheers
    Peter
    Last edited by Petan; March 31st, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
    Downloadable Railway historical documents http://www.railpage.com.au/f-t11367088.htm

The missing members of the 86 class family

Been there , Done that, Even got a few of the Official Auran Polo shirts

Hello Bearcat245,

Downloaded your latest 86 & 85 class, The 86 is great and works fine, but the 85 shows one missing kuid still, kuid2:63971:50663:1 Google and DLS doesnt locate the little sucker. Any info's would be appreciated.

Cheers

Trent
    Too many idiots and so few bullets!!!!!

More than ok It looks perfect to me
    Cheers
    Rod

Quote Originally Posted by matruck View Post

Took nearly all day yesterday but i think it looks ok.
    Cheers Mick.
    Last edited by comtrain; April 1st, 2012 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanvaras View Post
    Hello Bearcat245,

Downloaded your latest 86 & 85 class, The 86 is great and works fine, but the 85 shows one missing kuid still, kuid2:63971:50663:1 Google and DLS doesnt locate the little sucker. Any info's would be appreciated.

Cheers

Trent
    Thats a stuff up on my part a fix is on the way but if you have the skills to remove it form the config then all should be fine .--- it not required for the 85 class

Been there , Done that, Even got a few of the Official Auran Polo shirts

Quote Originally Posted by bearcat245 View Post
    Thats a stuff up on my part a fix is on the way but if you have the skills to remove it form the config then all should be fine .--- it not required for the 85 class
    Thanks mate, I shall do just that.

Now, might as well throw up some screen shots of my route (Still working out a few things between myself and a good friend, but its getting closer to releasing this.)

Thanks to Mattm for letting me use one of his modular sections (3 base boards of track work) - (Mattm's track layout - on DLS for anyone interested in Matt's modular base track works.) I changed it slightly Matt, but the trackwork is 99% yours mate, fitted into my route really well.

A few screen shots of the Town of Patterson's Station.

This insane undertaking I have been working on for over 12 months now, is currently 281K's of track, one major main line with 3 branchlines. I have 4 sessions in testing for the route (Main reason its not our yet) which all have working industries/stations with AI running freight/passengers here and there. I also have about 20 scenery items of my own that still need to be fully completed (3dsmax has become fun now I can actually work it half decently)

Sorry for no updates of late, real life has had me bogged down, which take priority over Trainz/3dsmax, hope you enjoy the few screen shots I posted tonight, and I shall get my tail back into gear and post more as time goes on.

All the best,

Trent
    Last edited by Tanvaras; April 1st, 2012 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Wish I could spell right the first time
    Too many idiots and so few bullets!!!!!

Blog Entries

What a great loco to be put on a great layout Trent - Suberb

Jamie

Looks pretty bloody good to me Trent keep it up mate can't wait to try this one out.
    Cheers Mick.

Looks like nobody saw this so I'll bring it forward...
    Quote Originally Posted by trainman3801 View Post
    Lovin' the SCT's Vinny, very nice. However I have a question, are they meant to have 16 notches? Because mine do but it doesn't show that is has any errors on CMP.
    Also nice work Tanvaras, hanging out for that route
    My train photos can be found here.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/trainman3801/

THANKS MULIE!!

SAR twist on your Someline module. Grain train with 844 & 837...

Hey guys, long time no see?

Anyways, I have a kind of question. I am building a route at the moment, but have the dreaded can't-lay-Davido's-catenary-properly disease. I was therefore wondering if anyone would be able to do this when I finish track laying and before I begin scenery adding. If you are one for the job, I will be placing the FREEWARE (repeat, freeware) V-set along the lines I would like to have electrified. Thanks if you can, and oh bugger if you can't. (This is a school project by the way (Trainz for a project wins))
    Cheers

Callum