ugly trains

http://espee.railfan.net/nonindex/km_photos/8799_01_sp-camera-car-ray_gandy_sr.jpg
http://www.google.com/search?q=Krau...v=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=6756e7f3ba8415a9

Even an ugly Mother thinks this is "Some ugly baby" !

But I like it, even though !

Looks like a tube of Liverwurst ---v

6805.jpg

1932MartinModel1001.jpg

6314425074_d7a808e460.jpg

http://api.ning.com/files/BqwLc4kxR...135CompetitionCourtFigonietFalaschiCoupe0.jpg

Last edited:
This is SO ugly that I think it deserves a second picture in this thread...
God, that thing terrified me! I believe it's a Kraus-Maffei Diesel Hydraulic modified for some reason.
Talking about terrifying...
6865879238_603e4826ae.jpg

Sweet dreams!

My response

Alls forgiven Ethan.:)

Please, when I was young, I thought that some trains, like either the export trains or other trains in some countries like the fireless engines in Cuba or the Garrett engines in Africa and European steam engine exports and such, like in the book titled "100 years of classic steam by Collins Garrett", were indeed really ugly, but over the years when I began to learn more about steam engines and other unusual trains as well, I began to understand about their uses and their usefulness so I don't think all trains are ugly. The only kind of train I would think that would be close to ugly is a zombie train.

Imagine what it would be like if there was a zombie locomotive with purple eyes, blood drizzling from its eyes and sludge oozing from its mouth and being all black and rusty, it be like the Transformers Prime episode "Shadowzone" where a reanimated Skyquake goes after Jack, Miko, & Raf in a shadowzone. THAT would be shocking.:eek:

That's all I have to say. It's all said at my point of view.

Last edited:

Close enough,:p But this is how I see how a zombie locomotive should be.:)

Just imagine any steam engine, American or European design is your choice, but being all rusty brown and black as soot and rusty black, all over the engine on it's boiler, it's cab, it's tender, it's drive wheelers' even the bell and whistle, having two purple eyes, blood drizzling from it's eyes, from the bottom, and sludge that is black or brown or darkish brownish blackish colours oozing from its mouth. The mouth should be all sharp and pointy and have lots of sharp teeth. And should be like a jack-o-lantern.

If you haven't seen the Transformers Prime episode "Shadowzone" were Starscream reanimates Skyquake with a shard of dark energon, you will see what I mean when you see Skyquake resurrected and goes after Jack, Miko, & Raf and how he looks if you see the episode. It was really shocking!:eek:

Last edited:
Alls forgiven Ethan.:)

Please, when I was young, I thought that some trains, like either the export trains or other trains in some countrys like the fireless engines in cuba or the garrett engines in africa and european steam engine exports and such, like in the book entitiled 100 years of classic steam by collins garrett, were indeed really ugly, but over the years when I began to learn more about steam enines and other unusual trains as well, I began to understand about their uses and their usefulness so I don't think all trains are ugly. The only kind of train I would think that would be close to ugly is a zombie train.

Imagine what it would be like if there was a zombie locomotive with purple eyes, blood drizzling from its eyes and sludge oozing from its mouth and being all black and rusty, it be like the transformers prime episode shadowzone where a reanimated skyquake goes after jack, miko, & raf in a shadowzone. THAT would be shocking.:eek:

That's all I have to say. It's all said at my point of view.
Forgiven? About what?

Last edited:
Back