Railroad Crossing Screenshots

diesel9

Southern Serves the South
Yet another crossing shots thread.IT includes built-in,Cloaked Ghost275's, and bnsf50's crossings and more.From Any country.Includes Signals, or regular crossbucks.IN other words, You can Post any crossings here!

Here's mine to start off with.

Shot at 2007-08-19

Signals Start up

Shot at 2007-08-19

A Double Crossing setup

Shot at 2007-08-19

A Random Shot

Shot at 2007-08-19

Another Random Shot at night.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Last edited:
cross1.jpg

cross2.jpg

Hi All,

Good idea for a thread Diesel. :) Here's my first contribution: a shot from a part of my route I began to place objects in. I haven't textured it yet (haha maybe in a few months time at this rate...). Enjoy! ^^

A VIA Rail turbotrain blazes by a level crossing just outside of Port Hope station and heading across the Treston canal.

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Hey Michael,

I love the second last pic. :) Absolutely stunning...

In your second pic, it looks like there is a car spline put onto the parking lot. Are you running TRS06 or TRS04? Do you know it's KUID?

Gisa ^^

Hey Michael,

I love the second last pic. :) Absolutely stunning...

In your second pic, it looks like there is a car spline put onto the parking lot. Are you running TRS06 or TRS04? Do you know it's KUID?

Gisa ^^
Hi Gisa

I'm running 04. I would have had 06 by now but they released it the day after I got 04 :hehe: . Yes that is a car spline. There are 4 of them on DLS there called car spline. If you like the route in the two pictures above the hard truck pic there are more here.
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=14542

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply. I checked out that other thread and those are some nice looking pictures. Did you finish that route?

I also had those car splines but thought those were different. I can never seem to get them to look right, but I'll play around with them some more.

I use 04 too, even though I have 06 and TC. ;) Welcome to the club!

Gisa ^^

Sorry the route is not finnished. You can't see it in those pics but there is a million of untextured, unlandscaped, no tracks, basebroads.

No worries...I'm in the same shoes as you. ;) I'll look forward to seeing it when you finish it though as I'm sure it'll be great!

Gisa ^^

Thanks Gisa

It will look great when it's done! There is also a bunch of scenes in it. Some are hidden and some are animated. There are also spots based on real life locations and locations from other games. I'll start a whole other thread for it. To stay on topic here's a few more shots.

Here's one of the "famous" three track crossing
screen004re2.png

Here's one of the Strasburg Railroad I'm working on
screen002zs0.png

It's Hard Truck 18 Wheels of Steel. I love that games, sure it was made in (Thinking) 1999 but it's really hard to beat. This game in my opinion sets the high standerd for ALL truck games.

Brad

I really like that first shot Michael! Is that a pickup using anti gravity tires? :hehe:

Great shot too Dermmy: I'd expect nothing less from you! :)

I'll post some more when I get to placing them, but I'm just not quite there yet...:'(

Gisa ^^

Back