The Union Pacific Screenshot thread

What about my form??? Mine is new but this one is old.

I'd hate to rain on your parade, but this thread is still perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with bringing up an old thread if what you're posting is still relevant to the thread. There's no need to duplicate an old thread if it can still be brought back to life.

Matt

I'd hate to rain on your parade, but this thread is still perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with bringing up an old thread if what you're posting is still relevant to the thread. There's no need to duplicate an old thread if it can still be brought back to life.

Matt
unless its to bump a development screenshot post that hasn't been posted to in 6 months then theres an issue XD general screenshot threads though no biggie.

Who enacted a fictitious: "6 months then theres an issue" time limit ?

You can bump any "Old" thread with relevant information, questions, and new screenshots

303-151020110924944.jpg

Last edited:
Hello from France,

Awesome loco UP X23, where did it comes from ???

Thank you for answer, friendly, Marc

Who enacted a fictitious: "6 months then theres an issue" time limit ?

You can bump any "Old" thread with relevant information, questions, and new screenshots

303-151020110924944.jpg

To me, It looks like Cascade has been won over by the dark side and has shown us a screenshot from railworks...
Sorry! not a big fan of Railworks...

Last edited:
I don't like the control scheme of RW, or how every little bit costs big bucks, but it can take some mighty beautiful screenshots. Cascaderailroad's pic looks real!

Matt

That's probably cause the pic is advertising material used to promote their Gas Turbine addon. Cascaderailroad didn't take the screenshot. Also the game doesn't normally look that good, is still a 32bit game after 7 years on the market and its buggy as hell. Way more than Trainz has ever been for that matter.

meh, I like both Trainz and RW for different reasons
Trainz is better at route building
like RW is more about driving the locos, and burning as much money as possible

but anyway here's a UP shot
S3BSr8j.jpg

meh, I like both Trainz and RW for different reasons
Trainz is better at route building
like RW is more about driving the locos, and burning as much money as possible

but anyway here's a UP shot
S3BSr8j.jpg

Indeed. If I want to go driving I go to RW every time, no contest if I'm honest I just find it so much better for that kind of thing, driving in Trainz just doesn't do it for me. Now if I want to go route building ect I go to Trainz due to the shear amount of stuff available for route building plus the fact that it is largely free. That said the plus side with RW is the free "update" i.e. going from RW 2015 to 2016 ect we don't really get that with Trainz.

Now in terms of bugs ect I rarely get any issue with RW the same can be said for Trainz.

I do like both game's but to be honest you really cant compare them they are both very different games.

Back