hopper cars

JUKEBOX

I have a lot of 2bay, 4bay & 54ft covered hoppers that don't work. 10:199 54ft covered hopper is in red. is there something I can download to get them working or anything I can edit to fix them thank you

They are probably faulty, or they are missing dependencies. Can you look them up in Content Manager for us? Right click on the offending items in CM, and click "View errors and warnings", then copy/paste the results here.

That one item you mentioned, KUID:10:199, is a paintshed template, I believe. Totally worthless in modern versions to Trainz.

Matt

Last edited:
For what it's worth, Jukebox, the KUID number you cite in your post is not the right kuid. The "-" is significant. so the correct KUID is "-10:199". The author part of the KUID, "-10" was a number that was used for Auran produced content, and it is unlikely that, even if the item could be corrected, it would be so far below current standards of TANE, and later, that it might not be worth the effort. I do see a large number of other 54 foot covered hoppers many by Euphod dating to 2002, that look like they should download without errors or warnings, at least up through TS 12.

ns

If you post the errors, other than don't work, we can probably help you fix them. I think I know what the problem is, but I want to make sure it is the one I'm thinking of before I make suggestions and recommendations.

- VE20: Mesh 'load' referenced in 'queues/load0' was not found within the mesh table.
that the err I get

Sorry to respond so late. While deleting the lines as suggested by Mike will work a better solution for most hoppers with this problem is to replace 'load' with 'topdoor'.

EG:
Code:
queues
{
  load0
  {
    size                                84000
    initial-count                       0
    animated-mesh                       "topdoor"
    product-kuid                        <kuid:-3:10002>

allowed-categories
    {
      0                                 <kuid:-3:10040>
    }
  }
}

This retains the animated doors on the hopper and the ability to load products.

:wave:

Last edited:
Back