Payware And Assets Faulty

steve123

Just purchased yesterday the Jointed Rails Willamette & Pacific SD7 # 1501 from N3V online shop only to find faulty assets.
Can somebody explain what has happened here.
Thank you
Regards steve

What does the asset show as the issue when you right click on it and select View Errors/Warnings. We have this in both TANE and TS12 without errors or issues. It could just be a matter of it needs to re-validate somehow.

It states faulty dependencies nothing more, but when i right click and view errors nothing shows up at all and it states 0 errors 0 warnings , yet it states in content manager faulty assets and it is Tane i have tried to install it to,
Regards steve

Alright then what dependency shows faulty once you right click on the asset and select List Dependencies. It may be one of those dependencies you may need to revert that one show showing faulty to original and it fixes it. I've found that happens alot on some built-ins and such especially in TANE

Problem here is that the downloaded asset Jointed Rails Willamette & Pacific SD7 # 1501 from N3V online shop is placed directly into Tane so if i was to delete the asset i am unable to reinstall it without it being made available to download again.
It would be much more convenient to just place assets in a folder for later use if needed.
If i had know this was going to happen i would have purchased and downloaded it from Jointed Rail website shop

Last edited:
I'm not real sure how else I can help you besides supplying you he asset on our end but being its the same thing, it may not let you install it anyways since you already have their DLC version installed. Besides trying to diagnose your particular error with what ive already noted, I dont know how much more I can help to be honest. You may want to see if N3V can assist you on this since its auto-installed DLC.

Email us on our support email address or put in a ticket with your N3V order information at least for it and I'll see what I can do for you there.

Thank you to Jointed Rail for sorting out the problem with my download from N3V,s website shop,
I was not expecting as quick response, once more thank you. Would recommend your website to everybody
Regards
Steve123

Back