looking for this kuid

This is bogey sound.
You can find this on website, go to menu "Dependencies - Updated - Trucks/Bogeys"

I just tried that and it seems that bogey sound fc usa has the file Kuid 506034:201802
and us truck sounds has the kuid 506034:201802 which is the same
and not this <kuid2:506034:201802:2>

no its not I just did 5 different searches.
This is the kuid I need kuid2:506034:201802:2 which is not on jointed rails site or the DLS.

I found the kuid in the most recent woodchip hoppers pack. However while the built in one worked when i booted up a session when i installed the updated bogey sound kuid loaded the same session and I get the generic old bogey sound. Has anyone figured out what causes this or is the case of tane opening and modifying the bogey sound that causes the problem?

I think you have to replace any rolling stock or locomotives in the session that use the updated sound in order to get the correct sound.

Shane

Just go in to the session and delete all of the consists and then put them back in the session or create a new session which is better?

I usually do the first one in case there's any other session related data like ATLS crossings. Be aware though that if you have named any part of the consists you will need to use the same name for the replacement.

Shane

I decided just to create a new session after downloading the bogey sound from the dls however it still won't play but the built in version will so is there anything else i can try also i am using UMR2016 for the route and it?

Back