Flexity tram

Bradley,

If I'm looking for something I'll generally start out with google and see if I can find it on google image search if it's not on the DLS. I've found a lot of stuff that way but you have to be prepared to translate some of the pages unless you're good at interpreting/guessing other languages.

If you search "Flexity Tram Trainz" in google images quite a few results come up. The only thing I'll advise you though, is if you're taking assets from a third party website, sometimes the dependencies aren't always in with the content so you then have to spend ages on a cross between google, thekuidindex and various Russian forums finding what you need. Also note, that sometimes they also tend to come across as faulty (I had to delete a tonne of attractive Polish & Czech trams because of this) as I couldn't fix them.

I hope this helps in your search.

Sure I spied some Blackpool Flexitys on the DLS which are presumably complete packages.

Yeah those are some. There's also some Australian and Dutch ones floating around on third party sites. The only thing I did notice with the Blackpool ones is one of the sides appears to be semi-transparent, although I don't know if that's just the design or a fault on my end.

Back