EWS 47792 Robin Hood

ricketts

Am wonder if any one could help me re installing the above loco I download the Kuid ok but tells its missing item and are not in the DLS am wondering where I could find the missing items.I have 2009 world builder with the latest build I had this loco installed and running great before I upgraded to the latest windows and am finding at few things don't run had they once did on win 7 and win 8.1 any help would be most welcome has a still a novice.......

Thanks for the message all it says is the following....Unable to download BR class 47 EWS couldn't obtain a download URL. item cannot be found on the download station.

Thanks for the message all it says is the following....Unable to download BR class 47 EWS couldn't obtain a download URL. item cannot be found on the download station.

I just put BR class 47 EWS into the dls search box & it only comes up with one loco, it's by 'mumrar' & it's 47758, it's also SP3 so very old, maybe this is the one nexusdj aliased.
Try downloading it separately

Last edited:
Odd in TANE on searching BR class 47 EWS

Comes up with these:

<kuid:82132:4771> BR Class 47 EWS downloaded here with no issues.
<kuid:283805:47750> BR Class 47 47750 Virgin EWS logos
<kuid:441222:100478> EWS Class 47741 (Ex Virgin Trains Unbranded)

The top one appears to have two class 47's as dependencies.

<kuid:2512:1477> BR Class 47 Blue
<kuid:2512:1478> BR Class 47 Executive

Both by pikkabird.

The I also had the same problem with 82132:4771 also get the same message not found on the DLS I am at a loss for sure surely it can't be windows 10 can it....

The I also had the same problem with 82132:4771 also get the same message not found on the DLS I am at a loss for sure surely it can't be windows 10 can it....

Nothing to do with Win10 besides it downloaded here on Win10 in both TS12 and TANE

Tried the White pages?

well just tried installing any BR Class 47 EWS get all the same results nothing on the DLS so that just leaves the program Train Simulator World Builder being old and out dated which one would be the better now buy that runs ok on win 10.....

Well have got it going all I did was uninstall world builder and reinstall it again download Robin Hood from DLS and installed it and placed it on the tracks works great.....

Yep now if I could only get the EWS class 67 running always been a problem, well with me anyway same old problem had it running on win 7 but no luck when I got win 10 it seems got all the kuids installed plus the missing ones still cant get to show on the tracks....can you offer any help....

Last edited:
Back