Becoming A pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report him to YouTube.

He is already banned from this forum and had his uploads removed. If he uploaded more, contact the Helpdesk.

Im not sure how to. I've never had to react to something like this before. Isn't there a way to deactivate his trainz account so he can't create anything else

From memory there is a flag icon just underneath the video.

Shane

EDIT: It's under the More option.

Last edited:
Did you also notice that his YouTube account is named 'Steve Lerro'? I do believe that he's breaking a few federal and international laws doing that. He's using the name of another respected YouTube account to trick the inexperienced Trainzer into downloading his illegal reskins of others content. I've also sent Steve a PM about how BillVu's also has his YouTube account under Steve's name and also using Steve's promo videos to promote his (BillVu's) content.

Did you also notice that his YouTube account is named 'Steve Lerro'? I do believe that he's breaking a few federal and international laws doing that. He's using the name of another respected YouTube account to trick the inexperienced Trainzer into downloading his illegal reskins of others content. I've also sent Steve a PM about how BillVu's also has his YouTube account under Steve's name and also using Steve's promo videos to promote his (BillVu's) content.
yes thats billvu other stupid account with his illegal reskins and pretending to be k&l trainz's stevelerro we need to ban him

If he's posting stuff on YouTube there isn't anything any of us Mods or N3V staff can do about it. It's something you'll have to bring up with Google. Google's pretty good at taking down content when a DMCA take-down notice is filed.

peter

I sent Steve a PM about how BillVu's YouTube account has Steve's name in it yesterday and he (Steve) already knows about it.

I think you shouldn't worry too much, we all know that you have done that, it doesn't matter who uploads it, we know it's made by you. Thanks

What a piece of... you know what, im going to keep this G rated.

I hope you and Steve get this guy shut down.

even worse.. hes done it again: now its a "PRR 7002" he didn't copy textures but he stole my ID again

this is war. :(

also he used colorado71's coaches without his permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back