TMR17 Bug

Corey_Trainz

Trainz Veteran
Found a bug on TMR17.

Currently driving a High Speed Train, and I start to go almost 100 mp/h. The route objects go invisible and my train acts like it has derailed.

Please fix this bug, because the Train I was using was my favorite. It could possibly be the route, but either way, PLEASE fix it!!

The first thing you need to do is register your copy of TMR17 which then allows you to submit a bug report on the MyTrainz link above. Posting bug reports in these forums will not fix them.

Why are people so mean to this dude?

He just started this website in December, start being nice to him please, just like every other user.

Gosh, people.

He just started this website in December, start being nice to him please, just like every other user.

I'm sorry, I don't know "the dude" or anything about him. I just posted some stock standard advice about getting support on a bug. You have to be registered to use the bug reporting system and N3V have stated that they don't normally monitor these forums for bug reports. I had no intent to be rude, mean or anything else with him. I am sorry if it sounded that way.

Just like many other users, I am going to tell you that pware is right in getting the game registered.

Both of you do not show a legal version of the game next to your name. Be happy that pware actually replied as a lot of people will ignore you if you do not have a legal copy of the game listed next to your name.
To fix that, go here:
https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php
... or start using the name you used when you bought the game (for later users).
Alternatively: Contact the helpdesk (via the link at the top of the page) to get things fixed.

Back