Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: American Streamliners

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diecastgalore View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Didn't you make a custom traffic region there?
    1970's Fan

United States of America, Nebraska, Lincoln

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Since my last post on this thread I have added the EMD F3's, and the 60 seat day coach to the consist

Wow! That all looks fantastic, great work!

My thoughts do not reflect the entire attitude of TF.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Some screenshots from Marias Pass X # native land for the EB

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG]<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/norerog/embed/story"></iframe>[/IMG]

Lookin' mighty good there.
    California is not turning back. Not now, not ever!

This is for Diecastgalore. I am not able to download your Empire Builder creations because they are made for TANE and have too high of a build number. Is there an alternate way that I can get these? Thank you.

You will have to wait. I may, at some point, make them available as TS12. But for now, I have created them in TANE, and released them in TANE. And as you might understand, given the shear size of that project, I am now sick of them. So your best chance for getting them soon, is going to be upgrading. If you can't or won't do that, I might as I said, at some point in the future experiment with the project in TS12. But for right now, I am tired of looking at Omaha Orange, Pullman Green and Gold. As I've said many times, I only do this for fun. So that being said, I only work on stuff I want, when I want. I hope you understand. If I did actually work these into TS12, I would not likely release them here, so I would have to find someone to host the project as well.

United States of America, California, Los Angeles

Very nice streamliners. The streamlined era is arguably the best era in railroad history. Sometimes I think if passenger trains continued to do well without the need of Amtrak, then maybe we'd have a next generation of streamliners running around. Then again, who knows, time travel isn't a possibility (yet) and we can't travel to a parallel universe where Amtrak never was created and passenger trains continued on going as strong as they did before highways killed them off.
    If you want to be friends with me, add me on facebook.com/missprrqueen.

United States of America, Illinois, Palatine
    Blog Entries

Hey quick question, do you plan on doing some CB&Q cars as well? That would be a nice update from landrvrs. Plus is one of the cars you making is NP "Loch Sloy" which is a slumber coach. That one is present at IRM

United States of America, Illinois, Park Ridge

Very Nice Job.

The Empire Builder color scheme has always been one of my favorites and those cars are mighty fine looking versions.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Matt3985 View Post
    Hey quick question, do you plan on doing some CB&Q cars as well? That would be a nice update from landrvrs. Plus is one of the cars you making is NP "Loch Sloy" which is a slumber coach. That one is present at IRM
    I would like to do some CBQ stuff, but I have several months of work ahead on the NCL, which does include those Budd sleepers Loch Sloy, Loch Ness, etc. Many of those cars saw double duty, going to the Pacific Northwest one week and Denver the next, so it was common to see the NP cars in the Zephyr consist and the CBQ cars obviously in the NP consists. It will depend on a lot of factors, one of which is burnout. So please be patient, but yes I would like to do some Zephyr stuff. My stuff really isn't on a par with Landrvr's stuff, his cars were real works of art. Mine are mainly mass produced, paying attention more to viewing from trackside, whereas his stuff looked good up close, even in the early days of Trainz. He certainly inspired me to create, along with several others who are current or former members of this forum.

Blog Entries

Wow! I never see Great Northerm passengers cars in Trainz since.. Look awesome! I waiting see your release to TANE... Does download your site or in DLS?

Cheers,

NKP