Help with diagnosing FX Corona error.

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
I use JR signals extensively, whether it's the Search light signals, or the older Tri-color signals.

I have updated the Signal FX script to 1.75a, and now I see a stream of errors in the log files.

- FXCorona::Init> unable to create texture instance for: "redcorona.texture"

This is only a sample of the continues stream which appears when I load up any of my routes for editing.

Do you have any idea what this may be?

If it's not your signal script that's causing this, then I will continue looking elsewhere.

It's been a few weeks since I've actually used T:ANE and this is a fresh install as well since last Saturday when I reinstalled Windows. I have no faulty content other than some missing dependencies from a route I downloaded, and those appear to be trivial.

I'm probably one of the only ones who actually looks at the logs!

Thanks.

John

I have never noted such messages in the logs but i also cant find any assets with 'redcorona.texture' in my install. I doubt this is directly related to the signal script - it does nothing with coronas.

Thank you, Justin.

I thought that by looking at the last installed I could work down the list so I will continue my "corona" hunt, and I don't mean that Mexican beer that tastes so good with a lime in it. :)

John

I found the problem and it's related to the old G Style Tri-color signals.

I had one or two on the old route which somehow I didn't update when I changed my signals to the Searchlights.

When I changed out these G Style signals, the script error went away.

John

Back