Landrvr1's Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, just waiting for a moderator to come.

Takes long this time...

popcorndrink.gif

Last edited:
Nope, just waiting for a moderator to come.

Takes long this time...
I was going to contact you privately, but since you are asking for it so openly, here is one (moderator).
Could you (Richarde57) clarify your first post to me / us as I don't see anything wrong with NorfolkSouthernfan's request.

I was going to contact you privately, but since you are asking for it so openly, here is one (moderator).
Could you (Richarde57) clarify your first post to me / us as I don't see anything wrong with NorfolkSouthernfan's request.

Probably because he pasted his email address for the World Wide Web to see...

It's not a good idea to put your email address up in a public place like these forums as it will attract spam to your email. There's nothing against the rules on it, so us moderators won't do anything; it's your inbox you're filling.

Two solutions to "sharing" your email:
1. via PM, probably the best idea. Ask people to PM you, then PM them your email address.
2. "Break" your email address by doing something like this:
perrock AT mailaddress DOT com
(and no, that's not my real email)

​peter

It's not a good idea to put your email address up in a public place like these forums as it will attract spam to your email. There's nothing against the rules on it, so us moderators won't do anything; it's your inbox you're filling.

Two solutions to "sharing" your email:
1. via PM, probably the best idea. Ask people to PM you, then PM them your email address.
2. "Break" your email address by doing something like this:

(and no, that's not my real email)

​peter

How's that?

This thread is too funny!

It's amazing what post-editing can do to a thread! I can't complain, though, in that I've pulled a few post-edit changes at times...

I think it would be best just to lock this thread down; it's wandering, looking for a point!

This thread is too funny!

It's amazing what post-editing can do to a thread! I can't complain, though, in that I've pulled a few post-edit changes at times...

I think it would be best just to lock this thread down; it's wandering, looking for a point!

Yeah and to think, all I was wanting was some units...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back