Jointed Rail Smart Signal library v1.75

Status
Not open for further replies.

train20

Banned
Is there a flashing yellow on the two headed signal.when I go to set it up all I see is two yellow signals.

Last edited:
This new signal script sucks no flasing yellow signal on the two headed signal and train signals on ctc don't show a green signal when the last engine or freight car passes.

This new signal script sucks no flasing yellow signal on the two headed signal and train signals on ctc don't show a green signal when the last engine or freight car passes.

You are correct these two things were a relatively minor oversight in the code, much of which has been heavily restructured and re-written since the 1.66 version. I should have had the option to set the flashing yellow on multi head signals if you wanted it that way. I have since corrected my horrible mistake and I am terribly sorry that it ruined your Trainz experience.

yeah i went to set up the approach lit signals and they don work right so yea I'm going back to v166.

I can't see how they don't work properly, you will have to do a better job at explaining exactly why they don't. Every signal can be set as approach lit now vs 1.66 when only some had the capability and can even be tethered to channels so multiple signals can activate on a particular block.

1.75a is available on the site.

don't you dear jude me 22apha you don't know what is like to be sick everday from a car car accident and have a head injury and head trauma so you better watch you mouth.

don't you dear jude me 22apha you don't know what is like to be sick everday from a car car accident and have a head injury and head trauma so you better watch you mouth.

What does this have to do with absolutely any of what was said above? You have two options, socal says it pretty straight above....

This has been explained already by Justin so the question has been dealt with and answered.

That has nothing to do with it, you have used this excuse countless times just to run your mouth, take it someplace else we're not dealing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back