Layout Bashing or how to get more enjoyment out of Trianz Model Railroad....

Impressive work.

Creative model railroading is all about attention to detail, in order to capture your imagination. You have certainly taken that on board and inspired us all to look more closely at our own route-building.

Thank you so much.

Cheers,
Roy

Impressive work.

Creative model railroading is all about attention to detail, in order to capture your imagination. You have certainly taken that on board and inspired us all to look more closely at our own route-building.

Thank you so much.

Cheers,
Roy

And having some spare time helps as well, lol

I have updated Paradise Diner a bit.........I added some unfinished parking lot to the right side where it meets the grass and weeds.....overtime for the construction crew

Added a sidewalk and some plants in front with a bench

The back area has seen some better days, old broken fridge, rusted sidings and used propane tanks among the weeds.....

Even the kitchen sink can be found back here.......also added a couple ac units as seen above and below

Last edited:
My route of choice in TMR is the Brazemore Yard layout because it has such potential. Multi industries and a lot of room for long unit trains plus its very friendly for multi train AI operations. So after getting bored with the basic Brazemore Yard layout rather quickly, I thought what can I do to improve it's looks and operational design.....Brazemore Version 2.0 has arrived. :)

NKP # !st post...

"Mod's" look great...

Certainly a lot more content will be available to "mod" a layout once Tane SP2 comes out. (Being able to then have TMR in Tane, with all Tane's content to work with)...

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
NKP # !st post...

"Mod's" look great...

Certainly a lot more content will be available to "mod" a layout once Tane SP2 comes out. (Being able to then have TMR in Tane, with all Tane's content to work with)...

Cheers, Mac...

More content is definitely a plus !!!

Speaking of more content.....I decided I wanted to expand Northern Energy. I like having a point A to point B to C etc...for my operations. So basically a train carrying propane will deliver cars to be sorted at the yard.
Then a consist will be made to deliver them to the main Northern Energy Distribution center (hence the expanded storage tank sizing below).
After that a local will pick up some propane and deliver it to the mini Northern Energy facility when it is needed. (Also added a WM dumpster on the left side of the main office for you detail fiends)

Below: The new mini facility has some workers talking to their boss while one inspects the propane tanks. 55 gallon drums, another WM dumpster for details. Removed the flood light that was located between the tracks .Just
didn't fit, and added some lighting to the propane facility instead.

I like how it turned out...hope you do too

Ok, so across from the lumberyard is a warehouse type building that I thought might make a good heavy equipment dealership...on the left is an empty strip of land perfect for some unloading ramps to get those CATs delivered.

So below are some shots of the different sides of the building and the last is a close up of some scrapers being unloaded.

Last edited:
Video of Bramore Yard modified.................

Alright Gents,

I have posted a video of some patched BNSF SD60Ms with a BN SD60 Tiger scheme running through the mainline of Brazemore Yard, basically you will see some of the scenes from my posts here in this video. I apologize for the video, learning how to choose angles and such. I will be adding some local runs for specific industries shortly...hope you all enjoy

Last edited:
Propane delivery at Northern Energy substation

BN GP38-2 propane delivery to Northern Energy substation and meeting with BNSF SD60Ms on Brazemore Yard layout.

Last edited:
Some minor changes to the Northern Energy propane substation...rearranged it slightly, added a truck loading dock with semi and added some new no open flame signage.....

Great shots ... All of them . Looks like your really enjoying the route , and have talent . One Question ? Why haven't you register yet ?

Matt

Great shots ... All of them . Looks like your really enjoying the route , and have talent . One Question ? Why haven't you register yet ?

Matt

See below....................

"
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by oknotsen Contact the Helpdesk and let them merge or fix your account(s ).
Until you have a legal version showing next to your account, you are going to keep getting comments like that and a lot of us will ignore your questions as they assume that you have a pirated version.

And this was the response I got
:

N3V Games (Zec)
7:08 PM

[#VOG-880-xxxxx]: Need to merge accounts

Good Afternoon Railhead001
As Trainz, and your First Class Ticket are registered to the username "Railhead001", you will need to use this account to run Trainz and to access our forums. This account ( Railhead001 ) will have full access to our forums, and show the version registered to it.

Original email sent to N3V

Railhead001:

I have bought TMR17 I believe under username Railhead001 and need to merge it with Railhead000 in which I post to the forums with.
The purchase was made under my name on the credit card used for TMR17, I have the following email addresses: xxxx and xxx.
My physical address is xxxxxxxxx which is assigned to the credit card used for the purchase.
I also have a first class ticket purchased under Railhead001.
I need to have TMR17 associated with Railhead000 to show I have a legitimatecopy of your product on the forums.
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, any help would be appreciated.

So looks like it is not going to happen...whether people believe I have a legitimate copy or not is on them at this point.......so for the people who have responded I thank you for your help."

And at this point like I said people can make all the assumptions they want, I own a registered copy under a different user name because I was unable to post in the forums so that is the situation and frankly if people can't accept that then its more of loss for them than for me the way I see it......like you said, I am enjoying it very much

Tonight I was looking at the Distribution center's rear lot area and the building supplier across from it. Below is a shot before the Northern Energy propane substation was added showing the bare lot and almost empty loading area for the building supplier.

First I filled the rear parking lot with vehicles, the lot blended in excellently with the ground texture already there making it look like it was beginning to fade and need new paint for the parking spaces. next
some parking lot flood lights were added for any night shift workers.

For the building supplier I added stacks of bricks on the left and filled in loads of lumber with some forklifts and workers to finish the scene in the loading area.

Beginning to look like a busier area now.

Last edited:
Hi Railhead

I'd like to let you know my copy of Brazemore Yard looks empty and flat now thanks to you. You're doing a great job. Thanks
I created a new session and tried to look at the details on the built in Northern Propane Industry. I wanted to see how much propane was needed to stock the industry and apparently I'm not allowed to see that. I think that would have discouraged me from creating a session. I just want to say thanks again for what you are doing. I hope this problem with your user names doesn't mess with submitting your session and I hope you will consider sharing your session.
Bob

Finally, I can post under my TMR17 account, thank you N3V for resolving this issue !!! Another angle for the distribution center's parking lot....

Last edited:
Hi Railhead

I'd like to let you know my copy of Brazemore Yard looks empty and flat now thanks to you. You're doing a great job. Thanks
I created a new session and tried to look at the details on the built in Northern Propane Industry. I wanted to see how much propane was needed to stock the industry and apparently I'm not allowed to see that. I think that would have discouraged me from creating a session. I just want to say thanks again for what you are doing. I hope this problem with your user names doesn't mess with submitting your session and I hope you will consider sharing your session.
Bob

And thank you for your comments, I look forward to being able to post a session, may be a little while. Still need to learn about setting up interactive industries and commodities to complete it. As for your Brazemore looking empty and flat, I guess you could call it BrazeLess....................:D

Woow, you got it solved!

Posting with your original name.

Nice shot... again...

:)

It took a while for the N3V people to realize my user name with my registered copy was not allowing me to post in the forum. For whatever reason my user name did not transfer over to the forum. But all is better now.

Back