Screenshot of The Week: December 4 to December 11 (Romance)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Not many forms of transportation have been referred to with this adjective, and indeed there are many magical journeys both historically and today that are only made possible by rail. This week's theme is Romance. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on December 12 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

RIVERSIDE ROMANCE
e214cfed54734045cf8e75ebac97eade.png

After many years apart, the sweethearts of years ago reunited and will never be apart again.

Last edited:
Oh, wait... I've just forget about topic... so ;)

pm372_20161210_00218d780.jpg

Waiting for someone...

Last edited:
Despite the wartime austerity cloaking its destination, a crowded Exposition Flyer glides over the Missouri River on its way west. The couple of hundred passengers aboard all share but one common factor: They are looking for the romanticized California that they have seen on the silver screen and heard on the radio. Whether they are would-be movie stars, single women hoping to support themselves in the bolstered wartime economy, young spouses and families hoping to meet a homecoming navy man at the docks, or simply travelers hoping to make the best of the early summer, every rider aboard the Flyer​ is looking for their dream in the Golden State.
CA25E190C2F53BE59E7334074F2E0C114EC57F82

Last edited:
Darn! Romance! The one thing I'm not any good at. Here goes...

It may be 4 o'clock in the morning, on a rainy day in Glasgow...
68e9c0d378021edc22eaf36dffdeb669.jpg

But there ain't no time too early for love...

Submissions are now closed. There are 7 entries for this round so up to 1 vote is allowed. Voting will be from now until December 18, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

The word 'romance' brings a smile to your face and tickles the heart, as we remember 'first-love' in our younger years.

Nathanmallard ,.... (reminds me of a girl I once knew)

Nathanmallard . . . . reminds me more of the number of times I've been stood-up by women while waiting in the rain. Peter

Back