The Erecting Hall's Sierra No. 3 Dependencys Questions

plokman

Hello I hope this is posted in the correct place. I just found http://www.theerectinghall.info and the wonderful model of Sierra No. 3 for Trainz and if I'm correctly reading their page on it any dependencys not on the DLS for her is on your site. If this is correct then I have two questions. Firstly is the Dependency pack from your page the correct one to get them from? If so my second question is will the scripts in said dependency pack compatible with Trainz 09 to where it won't mess with other scripts such as the coupling command and the portal scripts?

I'm sorry to ask this question but I want to make sure not to download any files for Trainz 09 that work only in Trainz 2012 as I made that mistake a week ago and I've had to do a clean fresh install just so I can use the Couple command and hopefully portals too. I would rather not have to do this again so I thought I would be sure beforehand this time.

Thank you for your time and I hope we can get this running I've always wanted to have the old Cannonball in Trainz.

Those should be LLibs scripts for his stean engines and should not interfer with other scripts. they are available at jointedrails site.

Correct :)

I just need to get my new model done

I can't wait my friend. I got to re download the current one I messed up one of it's things in CCP. For some reason it said there were two missing Kuids even after I downloaded the pack from Jointed rail and I clicked the wrong thing. If I have any trouble do you mind if I PM you for help?

Another way to find missing kuids.

I found another way to finish finding missing assets for the Sierra No. 3. It's either the PRR D16sb/Lilb Scripts TSMac TS09 TS10 TS12PreSP1.cdp and/or Polar Express/Lilb Scripts.cdp (both under the asset name "LilB's Script Library v1.4.5.7") at http://kltrainz.com/freeware.html. I downloaded and installed those, and the Sierra No. 3 actually works in T:ANE.

Back