Screenshot of The Week: October 2 to October 9 2016 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on October 10 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

85a77884b8c3b118806bff3c9caf7bb8.jpg

Hello from France, Under a wonderfull sunshine !!!

My participation of the week : alongside the canal in the north of France :

All the best, Marc

Last edited:
In this 1939 image, the Lake Erie and Eastern's Midnight Limited races westbound as it ducks under the mainline of the Boston and Albany near Springfield Massachusetts.

af3092cb7020491e19bbbfce4826e362.png

2016-10-07%20105142_zpsesoht851.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Cowans Recovery Consist - Leaving Starbeck Station after exiting yard. It is on the incorrect track however is heading to junction to change to correct track.

This is my first screen shot from my first route imported into T:ANE from TS12.

It's tough between chris2001 and stevelerro -- both beautifully done -- but I give it to chris2001 for the tricky piece of construction with the track higher than the immediately-adjacent road. I haven't figured out how to do that, so my envy guides my vote.

It's tough between chris2001 and stevelerro -- both beautifully done -- but I give it to chris2001 for the tricky piece of construction with the track higher than the immediately-adjacent road. I haven't figured out how to do that, so my envy guides my vote.

Tom.

It's not time to vote yet. This week's competition runs until 09-Oct-16, at least, or until Nicholas (nicky9499) says so. You may want to repost your vote at that time to ensure it get counted.

Peter.

the canadian in all its glory and i know whoever wins this will have T ANE because of the epic graphics and shader effects (unless they photoshopped it)
slenderman8888_20161005_0006.jpg

In the TANE world we have now I actually came close to winning once in TS12 (in scratchy's updated version of the route you're on no less). If you're good enough you can still make your limitations work. Just because others have it better doesn't mean you should immediately count yourself out. You have a chance as long as you practice, and give yourself a chance before you let others give you a chance.

Back