The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

Somehow JR gets all guys as soon as they start producing AEM's and E60s so they never get finished...bah :eek: Petrama, ATSF...what's next ? Just sad...

Last edited:
Petrama, ATSF...what's next ? Just sad...

I mean you're not wrong.. JR hoards the good content creators don't get me wrong but people have their reasons for moving on.

The community needs more competition between groups but its hard for that to happen when any young person with 'talent' gets snapped up by JR.

That said I am friends with several people in JR and its not a personal attack on the place.

Cheers,
Leshaniqua

Amazing work there Ivan well done mate, The old steamer engine thingo ma jigger is looking pretty sweet too Chance keep at it ya nearly there mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Animation is done, polys are being cut left and right, it will be ready for exporting into the game. It's going to be for TSR2010.

3aab3493c2d3c098954ae008a272302b.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

2f8524a6393ba3b742286f8f1df27abf.jpg

Are you as excited as I am? Now if only it would work right. It shows no errors or warning, but will not appear into game. Any help would be nice

Rock On!
~Dusten

Well this isn't my best work; but I'm making a bark rack car for logging lines. I need to work on my bare tree, logs for the racks.

6db22182c15ef0556c100f60ede9c3a9.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Working on my 2-6-0 for a bit. I'm taking a break from my 4-4-0, as it's irritating me for not doing right in game.

d81fb7213e8545dd65ae67c14b968cf6.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Back