Murchison 2 "modified" screenshots...

superb, The people are included in TANE and / or TRS. Which kuid has the sailing ship please?

deq8pey241kiy3g0t.jpg

That is truly awesome Mac, all the stuff you have done is truly awesome. You ought to contact SirGibby and see what can be shared.

That is truly awesome Mac, all the stuff you have done is truly awesome. You ought to contact SirGibby and see what can be shared.

Hi Norm,

The last eighteen Murchison 2 NG screenshots where done by Tom (Harby46) from USA. He modified part of M2's 3ft NG.

I'm in touch with Michael (sirgibby) reasonable regularly. I'm sure he would love to use some of the contents I have included in my "modified version" of M2. I'm lucky, because I can used whatever content I want from built-in, DLS & 3rd party sites, because my modified version is just for my own personal use only.

Where as his is a Payware Version, so he's unfortunately restricted to built-in, whatever's on the DLS & what other 3rd party contents he can get permission to use in his payware route/layout. (he built a lot of Murchison 2 original content himself). I'm sure there's enough "built-in, DLS & 3rd party" (with permission) content that he'll be able to use to make the new Tane version of M2 great. I'm really looking forward to it...

On the other side of the coin, I'm not restricted by way of "region" "country" or "era". I've just gone a wee bit overboard and included contents from lots of different countries and haven't really worried about any particular era!!! That's why I call my modified version "Murchison 2 Overkill".

If the contents looks great and I like it, I've just found somewhere to put it in the route/layout, without any hangup's... (I enjoy running a lot of different counties loco's/rolling stock on the layout). Who said you can't use a Chinese loco to pull Russian rolling stock in a Western looking Country side! (That's the good part of Trainzing, whatever floats your boat)... :hehe:

Last week I replaced my Nvidia 660Ti with a Nvidia 1080, so I'm still not restricted as to what I can continue to add to the route/layout. Still surprisingly getting good frame rates with all the stuff I've added..

I can't speak for Michael (sirgibby), but I would assume he is re-building/converting Murchison 2 for Tane so that it can run on "medium specked" PC's, Notebooks/Laptops. That way, as many users as possible can use it and still get reasonable frame rates. The more Trainzers PC's, Notebook & Laptops that can run Murchison 2 for Tane well, the more potential sales for him & N3V...

Happy Trainzing.

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
@ Mac, thanks

That is so jammerschade such super work is not to provide the public :':)'(

"...I'm lucky, because I can used whatever content I want from built-in, DLS & 3rd party sites, because my modified version is just for my own personal use only...."

Last edited:
Back