Trying to contact paulztrainz

Here is some things you can do in the meantime.

Go back to the day Paul sent you the locomotive in your email. Check to see if anything might have ended up in the trash/spam. Paul typically sends several emails with each having several cdps attached. Check to make sure you have opened all the emails from Paul. Re-download everything again. Re-install everything again. Submit all the open for edit assets in the CM.

The engine dependencies you listed are all driver and bogies and are typically sent in the first email. The same with the tenders I think.

Worth the wait IMO.

Last edited:
I noticed that the Jointed Rail link is a busted link. I've got the soldering iron warming up as I type.

Curious, Matt. Have you hit "reply" on the original email that he sent you with the files ? I sometimes have a knack for stating the obvious...but trying to leave no stone un-turned.
Best wishes, Matt, hoping you get the missing kuid problem resolved soon.
Are there any English majors that can tell me if "unturned" is a word? I've lived for many years believing that it was.

Okay, i sent him a successfull email to paul, hasnt responded yet... its been 10 days.

Im slowly getting impatient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im slowly getting impatient.
I suggest you start checking your outbox, because chances are he never got one email since you failed to send it at least once already.
Google mail failed to send the email
Alternatively you could ask yourself what you did wrong to paulztrainz to make him ignore you as normhart send him an email....
and he responded within seconds.

Whatever it is, if you make another "getting impatient" post I'll lock this topic.
I strongly suggest you check your outbox and if you actually (after checking) have send him an email, send him a friendly reminder that he might have actually overlooked your email.

Last edited:
I've been in daily contact with Paul over the last week and a half, 2 to 10 emails a day. While he is busy, he never fails to respond. You are obviously having email issues on your end Matt. Did you check your spam to see if his replies were being redirected there? If you check his site you will find several different email addresses to try. I suggest you try those to see if any are usable for you.

Here is why in case you were wondering, 9 locomotives of which 3 are in a new paint scheme and a 15 passenger car set.

Last edited:
Very nice. How much did they cost you?

$18 + $5 for custom paint job. You would not have to pay for the custom paint so it would be $18 for three locomotives I think, I can't speak for Paul. Note that he also has Black and Two Tone Gray with Yellow striping. Available with or without wind wings (blinkers), MARS Lights and, for an additional charge, weathering.

I am not affiliated with PaulzTrainz, I'm just a good customer. :D

Edit: These are build 2.9 but work well in TANE however the in-cab view is not good.

Last edited:
interesting. before I buy, I'd like to know-- how to they stack up against the trainzitalia challengers?

Not as detailed but there are a lot of them. In fact it should be possible to have every one UP had in every livery they wore. For the first ten 3975-3984 that would be; all black, TTG with yellow stripe, TTG with silver stripe, black with silver smoke box. And with wind wings and without, with MARS and without. etc. etc. It depends on what you want, I want more!!!. :D

Edit: And back on topic; Matt you may note that PaulzTrainz is on FaceBook and Twitter, perhaps you can contact him that way.

Edit again; Many do not like PaulzTrainz models, it depends on what you want and what you are willing to pay for. His models are not hyper realistic straight from the engineering blueprints, they are more of a good first approximation. I'm happy with them but it really depends on what you want/expect. If there were more steam locomotive modelers out there and if someone else was offering better models of locomotives I was interested in I'd be buying them. But there isn't so I'm happy with what I can get.

Last edited:
Edit again; Many do not like PaulzTrainz models, it depends on what you want and what you are willing to pay for. His models are not hyper realistic straight from the engineering blueprints, they are more of a good first approximation. I'm happy with them but it really depends on what you want/expect. If there were more steam locomotive modelers out there and if someone else was offering better models of locomotives I was interested in I'd be buying them. But there isn't so I'm happy with what I can get.

I have to say, my question was because the models shown on the website are barely TRS2006 standard, yet the models in the screenshot are far better than that. Have his UK models improved?

So.
Still waiting, not saying im impatient but i just got this email:
I will email you those dependencies.)With no reply what-so-ever Yet.

Back