Trying to contact paulztrainz

EpicMat20082

Crying irl

So i downloaded the SP gs2 from paulz trainz and it has missing dependinces so i opened the dependinces and guess what

Us horn 12 berkshire horn and bell

Error: The tag 'image' in '0' points to a nonexistent file: '$screenshot$.jpg'.

/throw the keyboard out the window

Surely-You-Cant-Be-Serious-In-Airplane-Gif.gif

So i downloaded the SP gs2 from paulz trainz and it has missing dependinces so i opened the dependinces and guess what

So fix it.

Make a scribble in Paint and save it as a JPG at 240 x 180 called $screenshot$.jpg.

Open the asset for edit and copy the .jpg file in to it.
Close the folder, commit/submit and you're good to go.

If you want to get gutsy.... Once you have the asset working, go into Driver or Surveyor and take a screenshot and use that - just resize and rename accordingly.

I hope this isn't too much work for you. We have repaired countless numbers of assets such as this.

Error: File '$screenshot.jpg$.png' is not of appropriate file type
Error: Failed to commit changes to asset <kuid:177548:680162> due to invalid files

You've got to be kidding me.

Error: Failed to commit changes to asset <kuid:177548:680162> due to invalid files

Fix it and then notify the author (content creator) so they can update their original if possible.

Sounds like you saved it as a PNG file. Re-save it in Paint or whichever program you were using as a JPEG image.

Shane

Did you make sure you named the image exactly as shown in the error? Bear in mind that Windows by default hides file extensions.

Shane

In the config file it should say: "$screenshot$.jpg"

However in the assets folder, the actual $screenshot$.jpg image file should be named just: $screenshot$

Also..
there are missing dependinces
And you might think "use trainzkuidindex"
Used it
No results.

8 dollars wasted on a broken piece of steam engine

Hello mat, post a photo of your error in Content Manager and the config file.

Back