Best USA and CA content

ktain.ny

Tell us your favorite peices of North American content for trainz! I'll start with the K&L trainz Frisco 1522, proally' my favorite locomotive in trainz ever... It's so versatile, and it super detailed to!

I think my favorite North American content for Trainz is any steam locomotive that's nice and detailed. K&L Trainz and Jointed Rail come to mind. And maybe a few others.

If CA stands for Canada, then I'm gonna say my favorite piece of Canadian content by far is the RCW VIA coaches. Just something about them is very good. But, that might be because I've worked on the last of that set talking LOL.

If CA stands for Canada, then I'm gonna say my favorite piece of Canadian content by far is the RCW VIA coaches. Just something about them is very good. But, that might be because I've worked on the last of that set talking LOL.
I'm actually having having a problem with the set in tane. have you gotten around to updating any of the stuff on your site?

Ktain.ny, I just got T:ANE, so let me sort out bugs, as there is a small update to the observation car that needs a releasing.

I really like the CN SD40 and the CN Trainmaster that come with Trainz. Then there are also some great locomotives that are payware, I'll have to find them, and I'll post them on here, nice thread!

I really like the CN SD40 and the CN Trainmaster that come with Trainz. Then there are also some great locomotives that are payware, I'll have to find them, and I'll post them on here, nice thread!
Thanks! Also welcome to the forums.

also, Zelda if you need help with anything, like beta testing etc., let me know. I'd be glad to lend a hand!

Thank you for the welcome! I used to have another account on here a while ago, but I haven't been on for a lot so I decided to make a new one. How do I register my copy(ies) of Trainz with this new account?

I see that, I tried to do that and I will probably buy a copy of TS12 soon in that case with this account, so I can use it properly and it is time to upgrade my Trainz anyway! Thanks!

I was thinking about it, I only was thinking TS 12 because I had TS 2010 before, and TS 12 seems more like it so it would be easier to use the same items? But if T:ANE would be better, I'd like it. Here are my main specs.
-Intel Core i7 Quad Core CPU, 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core CPU, 1.7 GHz
-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M
-RAM 8GB RAM 8GB
I hope this would be enough to run T:ANE. Thanks!

First off, i'm no expert, but isn't it an Intel I3 that runs at 1.7 GHz instead of an I7? That seems underwhelming for the latest build available.

Second, if that is the case, your processor is severely underpowered. I have an Intel FX-4300 Quad Core running at 3.8 GHz per core, and i can run T:ANE fine. If your CPU really does run at 1.7 GHz, it probably wouldn't be enough.

Your graphics card might be an issue too. The 460, which runs at 645 MHz, line was introduced in 2010, and with newer models like the 970 / 980 or even the 1070 / 1080 being newer and possibly faster (the 970​s run at 1 GHz), that might cause an issue too.

Your RAM looks up to par though.

Again, i'm no computer expert, so if someone could confirm these for me, i'd appreciate it. For now, don't quote me on this.

And to add to this these are all "M" models which indicates to me are mobile, laptop, a Mac, or an All-in-One type of setup. If this is the case, all are way too underpowered and even TS12 well.

I have an older gaming laptop from quite a few years ago, so then it had the best kind of specs, so that is the answer to the specs. I need to get a new computer, I will probably get a new gaming laptop soon. I think it would be able to run TS12, for instance it runs TS2010 with no lag, and I am able to play other games with good graphics on medium to high settings with no lag, at all. It is quite performant and I would like to get T:ANE, but if you guys think it would not run on this computer then I might just get TS12 and get T:ANE when I have the new laptop. Thanks!

As is, Do get a better lappie before TANE. Use 12 for now.

HOWEVER, when looking for a new lappie, don't be shy about posting the computer specs before buying and the tech savvy people will tell you if they are good or not. (this will help you avoid burning money and later being disapointed if under spec'ed.)

Back