PLEASE HELP MISSING KUID'S

sentra07

Hi I recently came back onto trainz 12 after a long time off from it and downloaded a lot of freeware items from Jointed Rail. For some reason when I downloaded the centerflow and tankers cars there are missing kuids for the load products which is either corn oil, phosphate fertilizer or potash. Now when I check the missing dependencies its comes up as a download on the download station and when I go to update it nothing happens. I am curious as to y these items will not update or download in order for me to use these cars. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
If you downloaded them from Jointed Rail, check over there again for the dependencies. If they're not there, check here:

www.trainzkuidindex.com

You will need to create an account, however, the service is free with donations welcome.

Yes I have already checked www.trainzkuidindex.com and it takes me to a link on jointed rail which I have downloaded and still nothing happens. The corn oil, fertilizer and potash are already built in objects but it won't let me update them on CMP for some reason does it mean I need to purchase trainz a new era for these to work?

Last edited:
Back