Screenshot of The Week: June 19 to July 3 2016 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on July 3 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
First Days Shunting in New Facility, they promised new cars, and this is what I got!

:'(
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

Climbing through the sand dunes between Carbis Bay and Lelant on the St Ives Branch, Cornwall, UK
0fd2d9ea9334fc0c3f7f60b7facb50ed.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I was going to submit a screenshot but unfortunately trainz is deciding to update the trainz asset database, so i won't be able to enter until the next competition. :/

On a snowy December night in 1955, Pere marequette #1223 lights up the night, and wakes town folk from the surrounding areas with a deep blast of its whistle as it leaves the depot.

taken in T:ANE SP1 hotfix 3, build 82718.

Last edited:
That deadline only exists in your imagination. ;) Really the end day is whenever nicky says its over. Pretty sure we've lost several times to submissions entered after the end date, but c'est la vie. Doesn't really matter, it's all in good fun anyway.

People get too busy; there's no single person who could effectively run SSOTW to time every single week of existence. Th e only real solution would be to have multiple people run the competition, and goodness knows how much mayhem that would cause. In the meanwhile, I'll slide in under the gate...
ABE6FAF461DCF4D1765E860B61FBAF22E2A46886

Back