Missing Kuids for Diecastgalore's U25Bs

Downloaded the CB&Q qnd Frisco U25Bs off the DLS, The CB&Q is missing kuid2:78865:4219:1, The Two frisco units are missing kuid2:78865:4219:1 and kuid2:78865:19119:1. Dose anybody know what these are and where to find them. Tried Trainz Kuid Index and it found nothing.

I will check. I was fairly sure both of those kids were uploaded. Maybe I inadvertently skipped them. Usually when that happens I get a message, I saw nothing. I will send them up right away if they have not gone up. The 4219 kuid is couplers, you could delete it if you are using your own favorite coupler, the other kid is chains. They will be on the DLS soon!

G'day diecastgalore, I have downloaded your locos into TANE and all installed without problem with the exception of the following:-
<kuid:78865:417> gn_bigsky_sd45
<kuid2:78865:811:2> frisco_u25b
<kuid2:78865:821:2> frisco_u25b_ph3
<kuid2:78865:1001:2> cbq_u25b
<kuid2:78865:1613:2> atsf_u25b
<kuid2:78865:2612:2> undec_ph2_u25b
<kuid2:78865:2637:2> undec_ph3_u25b
<kuid:78865:3603> np_sd45
<kuid:78865:3626> np_sd45_late
<kuid2:78865:7522:2> espee_u25b
Which are missing:-
<kuid2:78865:4219:1>
<kuid2:78865:10137:1>
<kuid2:78865:19119:1>
<kuid:78865:93011>
This is not a complaint but just a heads up as the remainder of you locos came up fine and I am sure you will rectify this in good time.
Regards and thanks.
Barrie

Ok folks: I did check and somehow I passed over the 4219 & 10119 kuids. I don't know how I missed them, because I knew they were dependencies that I had created just for that latest group of locos, but I did forget them. I have now uploaded them and they should be on the DLS tomorrow. My apologies to those of you who downloaded those locos that required those items.
As for the 93011 kuid, that is a kuid I did not intend to release. I am not sure which loco it snuck in on, but I thought for sure I had removed it from everything, I will take a look. It is certainly non essential to the model itself, so one easy fix is to edit the config and remove that effect from the mesh table and the dependent kuid list, which is what I should have done, and thought I had done. Sometimes, when I am in the middle of working on a particular model, I inadvertently wind up with several instances of the config open, and then when a change is made it doesn't take because I don't realize I have more than one open. I have caught myself in that a couple times. Anyhow, I will check and upload a revision of the offender soon.

Footnote: I located the offender that had the missing kuid 93011, and deleted that sneaky devil from the dependent kuid list once again, and uploaded a revision. So the fix is in!

G'day diecastgalore, as I said before your assets were fine in TANE barring those few, we all make mistakes. I was not criticising your work which is great but just letting you know of these omissions.
Your prompt attention to these very few faults is appreciated I assure you.
Regards and thanks.
Barrie

Anyway we can get these missing couplers and chains on the DLS with a build of 3.7 or below? They went on the DLS today as TANE only but all the other assets you released are at build 3.7 or below making them available to TS-12 users.

Last edited:
I have tracked the kuid in question down. It has nothing to do with the GEU25b's, instead it is for the NP SD45's. I have uploaded the offender to the DLS, it should have been there already. Nearly 500 people downloaded that model, and the DLS checks for dependencies anytime you upload a given model. But I sure can't find it on the DLS, so it must have been eliminated for one reason or another. Anyhow, it should show up soon, after it works it's way through the process.

I have tracked the kuid in question down. It has nothing to do with the GEU25b's, instead it is for the NP SD45's. I have uploaded the offender to the DLS, it should have been there already. Nearly 500 people downloaded that model, and the DLS checks for dependencies anytime you upload a given model. But I sure can't find it on the DLS, so it must have been eliminated for one reason or another. Anyhow, it should show up soon, after it works it's way through the process.

Thank you so much for your help! I am sorry. I don't know why I posted that in this thread. Like you said, it is for the NP SD45, not the U25B. My mistake.

Back