Engine not in Surveyor?

DanTheConductor

I recently installed models form Sodor Island 3D, they appear in the railyard, but when i go to the add train menu in surveyor, they don't appear. :( Any help?

Welcome to the forums.

By 'railyard' are you referring to the in-game Railyard or Content Manager?

I would suggest checking the assets though in Content Manager to make sure nothing is missing (yellow ?) or faulty (red ? or !).

Shane

P.S. If you haven't already, registering your serial number via MyTrainz > Serial Number will help people identify what version you are using and give you access to the version-specific forums.

Thanks for the quick reply Shane, i am referring to the in-game one, not the CM one, also the assets just have warnings, and are not faulty and have all needed dependencies.

You may need to check that the favourites feature is off in that case - this is in the in-game settings as well as the yellow star at the top of the Routes page.

Shane

You may need to check that the favourites feature is off in that case - this is in the in-game settings as well as the yellow star at the top of the Routes page.

Shane

After loading up the map in surveyor again, I can confirm the favourites feature WAS on and once I turned it off, I could see all of the SI3D models I had installed.

Big Thanks Shane!

Back