Lampost Linda

Pretty sure she's never been built-in. She hides in a dark corner of the DLS but can't be searched by name. She will turn up for a kuid search though - 67261:35037

Or she may turn up here..................
tramz_010.jpg

Currently leaning against a Canopy support at Porthmadog Harbour Station on the FR / WHR route.

Interestingly, there are now a handful of other scantily clad women, some even in very similar poses, that are searchable on the DLS.

peter

Ah yes good old lamp post Linda. The one who drove the community nuts back in the day which I remember quick well. She is available but your best bet to get her is to download a route that has her in there or she is hiding in the DLS under a different name so I would not advise looking under her name.

Or she may turn up here..................

Nice one Mick! She's lurking somewhere on all my routes (is there a pun in that?) but she was a bit obvious out there on main street. She has since snuck off to a back alley.....

Interestingly, there are now a handful of other scantily clad women, some even in very similar poses, that are searchable on the DLS.

peter

Yes, I was shunting a narrow gauge route about two weeks ago, and had to pull up in a platform to get the token, and Betsy Big Boobs was near the fellow with the token. He certainly wasn't looking at the road. Well, I had to set back and take a very careful look over the platform, yes, I did.

;)

Linda!!!! I remember that fiasco, lol. I had a different username then, and I now put her in every route I make or edit.

-Ben

Linda!!!! I remember that fiasco, lol. I had a different username then, and I now put her in every route I make or edit.

-Ben

I remember that stir up as well. :) It was back in the days when we could have a good laugh about stuff like that without anyone getting nasty.

Where's Euphod.... :)

John

Back