Screenshot upload?

Because you can't upload them directly to this site, you have to upload them to another site like Photobucket or Flickr - when you do that the website where you have stored the image will give you a link to the picture that you then post here on this forum, usually between

To "upload" a image on the forum, you'll have to post it on a image sharing site (I use imgur, just an example) then copy the direct link.

Once you want to link a image, press the icon with the tree on the top of top of the reply box. Then place the link, then press "ok" or something like that and the image should pop up! ^^
If nothing shows up (or a link) then it's the wrong link type

Hope it helps!

Last edited:
I use host then post, so simple even I can use it. Easiest way I have found is to search your Trainz build for the screenshot folder (create a desktop shortcut), MOVE your selected shots to the desktop temporarily, post with host then post and finally MOVE those shots to a named folder on your desktop or pictures folder. That way I have instant access to past shots and doesn't clog a folder in Trainz.
Hope that helps.
Cheers,
Graeme

Back