IMG_0200_zpsjriglvlt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Poncho

IMG_0216_zpsg016ufh2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lucy (occasionally called Lucy Belle)

IMG_0214_zpsd5anqywh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lucy's brother Linus (often called Flufftail due to his tail being so fluffy)

IMG_0229_zpsraq7pzfk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Figaro (occasionally called Figgie)

IMG_0240_zpskf0wnpdt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wynkin (occasionally called Fat Boy, for obvious reasons)

IMG_0215_zpsr6nmow8g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Punkin

IMG_0347_zpsfoci1iab.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And the old girl, Daphnie (occasionally called Daffodil)

IMG_0238_zpsrrbz6qug.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sure Do - Hailey is her name and she is my Therapy/Emotional Support Dog that means the world to me:

20141026_110301.jpg

20150413_121928.jpg

20151116_153649.jpg

20151010_215334.jpg

I used to have 6 cats but all but one have passed away with old age. I have one gentleman left called Shandon his brother was called Moet. In the UK there is a champagne called Moet & Shandon and are called after this. The two puss used to live at The Great Northern Hotel adjacent to Peterborough railway station hence getting that name. As youngsters Shandon had in the past got on the train platform and on to a class 91 140 MPH electric heading for London !!

He is now fussed up and has his own heated cat bed and a slower pace of like eyeing up the ducks and swans on the lake where I live.

UnumProvident155 - Love the name of your ginger Cougar.

mcguirel - Hailey looks a character as you do. Love those heels !

Cheers
Stuart

ECML Project Leader

Nothing compared to my grandparents 10+ cats (they keep letting them in from the outside world) I can name them all if you want.... :p

She looks like the perfect model for a cartoon character in a book or newspaper cartoon ... nice white teeth ... does she let you brush them with doggie toothpaste ? My 11 y/o Chihuahau runs away and hides, quivering, when I bring out the toothpaste and brush ... squirms so wildly that I think he is going to have a heart attack ... slowly his teeth are being removed annually, I think he has had @ 5-6 removed from tooth decay over the years ... When he goes, that will be the day I have a stroke, he is my baby boyeeee ! My life revolves around him ... (Don't tell my GF that) !

Dummie Dawgs in a super deep bubble bath tub ... With bubble hats :cool:

Marley%20Darby%20Puppy%20Sharpened_zpsvfptmqna.jpg

One says: "HELP" ! ... the other says: "Ahhh DuHuuuR" !
Marley%20Darby%20Sharpened_zpsfdkggqlr.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have pets as I have the confidence to speak to my fellow humans and hhhhm, especially those of the opposite sex/ However I must be honest and say I have always been highly individual. My reason for that passing honesty is that I met a former girlfriend from many moons ago who married a friend of mine (!)in a supermarket cafe. She introduced me to her daughter and said to her that I was the biggest eccentric I ever went out with. Maybe there is some basis for that one as I once in a dashed hurry to get to the office being later arrived and it was noticed in my haste I had a slip on shoe on one foot and a tie-on re the other. One night getting into bed I found a what I though was my toes touching a bit oif paper and it turned out to be a £10 note. My human pets did find me fascinating though.

Ah well.

Had pet mouse once - but the cat ate it the dog chased the cat and it got hit by a truck the dogcatcher got the dog and the pound put it down.
So I went back to Mickey Mouse cartoons and watched them belt the hell out of each other on the TV (safer that way).
PS: I have never owned a dog or a cat since - but I still have my Mickey Mouse VHS recordings.

I had a dog, who had past away on 12/28/14. That was a very stressful year on me, and I still have yet to recover from other issues minus this. My 2nd cousins (whom I've stopped talking to since) decided to let their horse of a dog over to my house whilst I was at my job. It was against my wishes to bring him over, but they wanted that god **** dog over, so it happened anyways. What had happened was (as told by my mom) that my dog raced outside to go meet the 2nd cousins dog, who thought my dog was trying to attack him. He then bit my dog in the back when I was at work, and was bleeding. My dog had spinal issues ever since, which later developed into his death 6 months later. He was 13 years old. He could have gone farther, and even seen me go off out of high school if my A*****e cousins didn't bring their horse over to meet a new friend. I wanted him to have surgery to fix his back once and for all, but my parents didn't want to put the money in, so he was scheduled to be put down on 12/29/14. It was Sunday, one day before his death. I was leaving for work, and hugged him before I left, and he licked me one last time. I got home from work 3 hours later (pathetically small shift) and my parents had told me he died while I was gone. I've never been the same after that. I took one last photo that Saturday night before laying with him for a full hour. I haven't posted it anywhere else, but this was him.
638eeb65a84562880cda28e065cf106f.jpg

I have gotten another dog since then, but the new one isn't the same. He's already bitten my mom's hand and sent her to the hospital (and fermas can even tell you) he's bitten me in the face.

Figured I'd Bump This Because of what Happened Yesterday . . .

So yesterday the cable box in the living room started to overheat and I had to turn it off. Just a few minutes after I turned it off to cool down, Punkin decided to lay down on top of it. The reason why is because the vent for all the electronics for it is on the top of the cable box, so she lays there most of the day, sleeping and staying nice and warm. However, sometimes Lucy decides to lay up there. Also, whenever Punkin is laying on top of the cable box, occasionally her tail or one of her back legs end up blocking the receiver for the remote, so I have to get up and go move her tail or leg out of the way. Also, Daphnie likes to lay in my lap whenever I'm on my new computer I got for Christmas, which has T:ANE on it. She also like to 'knead' her front paws into my chest, which results in her claws also going into my chest. Therefore, I put a blanket in my lap so that her claws go into the blanket instead of my chest. Also, all of our cats we've found on the side of the road, except for Poncho, who was a family friend's cat, but was given to us when they learned that their son was allergic to cat hair.
And in case you haven't seen the pictures of them and my other cats, here they are again:
'Lil Bit

IMG_0200_zpsjriglvlt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Poncho

IMG_0216_zpsg016ufh2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lucy (occasionally called Lucy Belle)

IMG_0214_zpsd5anqywh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lucy's brother Linus (often called Flufftail due to his tail being so fluffy)

IMG_0229_zpsraq7pzfk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Figaro (occasionally called Figgie)

IMG_0240_zpskf0wnpdt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wynkin (occasionally called Fat Boy, for obvious reasons)

IMG_0215_zpsr6nmow8g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Punkin

IMG_0347_zpsfoci1iab.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And the old girl, Daphnie (occasionally called Daffodil)

IMG_0238_zpsrrbz6qug.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I had two cats from 2009 up to this year. One was named Binky (she was a gray cat with a little puff of white on her chest) and Tiger ( a tabby little devil who hides under the couch everytime the doorbell rings but manages to get stuck halfway thrugh so half of her is IN the couch and the rest of her just flops onto the floor in exhaustion. :hehe:

Unfortunatly, Binky did not make it to Spring Break of last year. She passed away in March, and one of the days I was NOT supposed to be in school, but had to go anyways because the principle of my Catholic private school thought we should take that day to pray to God and thank him for the time off. It was very retarded. But oh well. I was sad about Binky, but Tiger's hilarious adventures in our house makes everything better.

I have 3 cats, 2 birds, and 1 dog.

Lily, Lulu, and Sadie are all about 14 with Lily being the cat ring leader. She will stomp around and even chase the poor dog Grommet. He actually whimpers and complains and will run and hide. Lily also watches TV, helps me build Trainz routes, and watches storm chasing videos with me. She does have a rather funny habit of stealing socks out of the laundry, either clean or dirty. She'll meow loudly and then bring a sock or two, or three, downstairs and leave it in the living room. Lulu is more laid back and she will steal things as well including shoes, socks, and the dog's toys. She's not as energetic as her sister Lily. Then there's Sadie. Sadie is a stray cat we rescued 14 years ago along with her mum, brother, and sister. Sadly her mum and siblings all passed away due to various tumors and cancers, and I suppose this is from living outdoors and relying on contaminated water and food. Sadie too has a skin condition right now and requires steroid shots periodically and wears a cone of shame to prevent her from chewing.

Grommet is a Cock-Poo and is about 6. He's basically my brother's dog, however, he does come up stairs with his toys and visits me. He will sit and bark and command that someone, usually me, to rescue a squeaky tennis ball out from under the living room furniture. He also will blame me for taking a toy and sit and bark at me as though I have one of his many squeaky balls or one of his ducks. I do play with him by taking a toy and hiding with it. He's run around the house looking for me and then bark when he finds me so in most cases he is probably right!

Then there's Barney and Julia. These are the two parrots who are about 30 years old now. Barney came from another family and is a miniature McCaw. He does talk, but mostly squawks very loudly. Sadly he plucked his feathers and has plucked Julia as well. Julia is a blue-fronted Amazon parrot. She does speak, but not so much anymore. We once had two other parrots before Barney, and they were her friends. When her closest buddy (mate) died, she stopped talking.

Usually when you have 1 parakeet it will bond to the human, and can learn to talk ... buy 2, or introduce a 2nd one into the house, and especially into view in the same room and the once talking parakeet, will stop talking, and the other parakeet will not learn to talk ... I believe this is true for all boids'

Two parakeets in the same cage is a bad idear' ! Two males will fight, and a male will insatiently preen a female so badly that it will result in an eyeball pluck out, or death

I had @ 5 parakeets in my life, all named: Budgie & Wudgie (very original names) ... I taped a mockingbird (who sang for 23 3/4 hours a day/night) on a cassette tape recorder, and they so loved the mockingbird sounds, and got extremely excited. I put a Jelly Belly speckled jelly bean on the cage floor, and the female instinctively tried to hatch it by sitting on it. Parakeets should never be allowed to fly around the house, as mirrors and windows (even when covered with a bedsheet) will break a leg or wing.

I have 2 black cats, brothers, named "Thing 1" and "Thing 2", as they tear up the house, as they have indoor life imprisonment. They sleep together in the sun on the white, black hair covered bedsheet, lick the dog, and occasionally play the rough fighting game called "Kill" ... The spayed female Pomerainian dog Darby, mates with the male neutered kat aka: "Fat Thang", which is oh so wrong on so many different levels, such as cross gender mating, and cross species mating ... but we encourage it and shout: "Go Darby, Go Darby, Go, Go, Go" ! She sometimes gets all four feet off the ground when she digs her claws into the rug for traction, and violently nails the male kat on the rug ... lol ... got to post it on YouTube ! She has never made a R hand turn in her life, and insatiently spins counter-clockwise, we should have named her "Nascar" (only makes L hand turns) :hehe:

The 12 year male chihuahua is so spoiled, that I feed him on the bed, and when I shout: "Lets go up on the bed and have bye byes ride on the bed bisqua' treats", he tears up the stairs and waits for my old bones to struggle up the stairs with his food bowl. When he finally goes, I will go with him on the same day from a massive stroke ... he sleeps in my arms every night, all night long snoring ... I should never have gotten so attached to him. After his meal he stands on my chest, and I pat his belly sides, and he burps in my face ... he is my "Little Boy" !

Last edited:
I have 2 black cats, brothers, named "Thing 1" and "Thing 2", as they tear up the house, as they have indoor life imprisonment.

We had two cats named "Object" and "Device". Our last cat was named "Kit-Kat" for the OS of my Android phone. I guess "Tiddles" and "Fluffy" are old hat now.:)

Mick

Back