Screenshot of The Week: February 7 to February 14 2016 (Dreary)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

It's not always rainbows and sunshine. Sometimes you just feel down and the weather feels the same. Regardless, life still goes on, and the wheels of commerce must continue rolling. This week's theme is Dreary. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.
Submission closes on February 16, 12:00nn UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

5f3514731138642ed4be41c1dfd8c61b.jpg

I get what you mean Meow, winter's nice and all but sometimes the white combined with the grey of pavements and such can be a little dull.
You really prefer vibrant colours like above right? :D

A Dreary Day for a London Linesman

It's a dreary, damp, draughty, dismal day for a linesman working on the trackside wiring in Central London. (A wee bit dangerous too!).
Dreary%20Day%20for%20a%20London%20Linesman.jpg

Well some things in our lives may be dreary, but it's important to put those things aside, move on, create new interests, talk to people, travel and visit places you've never been before. This screenshot is part of a new route I'm creating of the Devon Coast in England and a great place to visit. This may not fit the theme of 'dreary' because I don't look for things that way.

2016_02_15_091751.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 10 entries for this round so up to 1 vote is allowed. Voting will be from now until February 28, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Golly, the post drum-major says there must be 10 characters in a post! my, my.

jacksonbarno gets from me.

let me count

j a c k s o n b a r n o = 12

shoulda worked the 1st time!

Back