UMR 2014 Summer Multiplayer Short Route & Session for the New Era

Lewiscc65

OK, it looks like we have a winner. <kuid2:394799:100108:2> UMR 2014 Summer Multiplayer Short Route Trainz V2 & <kuid2:394799:100109:3> UMR 2014 Summer Multiplayer Short Session Trainz V2.1.
It now loads and plays in New Era. Let me know if you see any problems along the way. My desk top will not run it so, I hope someone out there can get it up and leave it run for a while. This was one of the few that ran 24-7 in TS12. You do need the deluxe version since some of the textures that where built-in in TS12 are now pay ware which you get with the deluxe version.

You do need the deluxe version since some of the textures that where built-in in TS12 are now pay ware which you get with the deluxe version.

So screw the standard edition owners who wants to enjoy UMR (I could care less about it as way to big among other things I will remain quite on) because it is TOO HARD to use the replace asset tool, remove the deluxe content (Again, another stupid move by N3V to have this dilemma), and CAN'T FIND SUITABLE DLS CONTENT? Very interesting I must say!!!!!!!

Know one said screw the standard edition owners. I am working on one for them, it just will take a little longer. Man you do nothing but try and stir up trouble. Sure your not a politician.

After 3 days of downloading, re-downloading, kuid hunting, downloading some more, and hunting for "missing" I went to open it and "this session or some of its dependences have been locally changed"....... have they still not fixed this or did I miss a memo?

have they still not fixed this or did I miss a memo?
Nothing to fix. The rules are very simple: Everything needs to be built-in or on the DLS.
And, as the creator already mentioned, some assets are built-in into the Delux version and not the Standard version. He is working on a version without that problem.

Well this is still occurring with all my multiplayer sessions, even the one's that are built in the standard game. Plus the kuids mentions that are "locally modified" are ones I have downloaded for the route.

The DLS provided with the game. I did not do any kuid hunting, I just kept re-downloading the route till it found all the kuid's.

When downloading I have found that sometimes the asset is left open for editing. If you commit it, it will be listed as modified. You need to revert it to original.

Know one said...

No*

Any who. I think Brit is pointing out frustrations we all have. I dont have deluxe as I didn't want to spend the money on it. But then N3V turns around and has this set up where simple assets are in one version but not another. That's what screws it up. I could understand not putting a route or locomotive is. But textures, buildings, or other scenery asset's shouldn't be version locked. So while you didn't screw any one over, N3V did.

But once a non deluxe version is out, I MIGHT give it a try. I all ways felt that UMR was too large and unruly of a route for MP. But we need some more good MP routes.

No*

Any who. I think Brit is pointing out frustrations we all have. I dont have deluxe as I didn't want to spend the money on it. But then N3V turns around and has this set up where simple assets are in one version but not another. That's what screws it up. I could understand not putting a route or locomotive is. But textures, buildings, or other scenery asset's shouldn't be version locked. So while you didn't screw any one over, N3V did.

But once a non deluxe version is out, I MIGHT give it a try. I all ways felt that UMR was too large and unruly of a route for MP. But we need some more good MP routes.

Bingo - Yatzee :)

It was though content manager and the options to commit or revert to original are grayed out. This problem has been around since last summer but I thought in SP1 it would have been fixed, considering it makes all multiplayer routes useless.

Well guys I kind of got stuck. I tried to replace some ground textures that where pay ware but not all where replaced. Did it a couple of times but some of the pay ware still shows. I need some one with the standard version to give me a list of the missing assets that show on the route. Some of this pay ware might be in the standard version. I have gotten the session pay ware free, just trying to help you guys out with the route.

only thins i noticed was some people floting at travis indrusty track out of place cadwell auto and script eror on the costom hud

only thins i noticed was some people floting at travis indrusty track out of place cadwell auto and script eror on the costom hud

Ok I will check that out. V3 which I hope to release soon will fix the Caldwell auto track sorry about that.

Back