The Illinois Railway Museum Route

I'll be creating a new page on my website where I will host my IRM content. All will be uploaded to the DLS in due time as well.

As for now, I made some promotional images:

58ed176d887f361382f5f58fc33fd4f7.jpg

1847e8f97d6d4064be736c3adc058c53.jpg

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by nickelplateroad Wow So nice!!! Trolleys from Landrvr?

NKP

Yes they are but PWieser will be making new ones soon after he works on a few other projects that are not related to mine first.

Sweeeet!!! I hope come visit to IRM as soon not this year lol..

NKP

Dont worry, I will talk with the guys in the IRM Steam Department to see what whistle type the #101 had since you are correct, while there are a few videos of #101 in operation at IRM, all of them are silent videos so let me get on that.

Thanks for making that nice model that will defiantly be a good stand in for me until Steve does my 1630 commission, thanks DayLightrain, plus check you PM's I found a missing dependency for the 1630 tender.

Do you have someone doing the metra F7 #308? I have been working on reskinning a jointed rail one and if it does not break any rules I could send you the .tga files for it once finished. It is my first reskin attempt but I would still like to contribute.
The real engine:
3035355506_8d89eb57dd_z.jpg

Do you have someone doing the metra F7 #308? I have been working on reskinning a jointed rail one and if it does not break any rules I could send you the .tga files for it once finished. It is my first reskin attempt but I would still like to contribute.
The real engine:

It would be best to post pictures of your reskin, or contact Matt3985 with images of said reskin or files for the locomotive.

Hey Matt will all the content you used (such as consists, trains) be available? Except for payware items
if you are asking if they will be included with the route when it's released, then the answer is no, because some stuff that is being made is going to payware like Steve's 1630 model for example. Because that's going to be a payware release, you will have to add it onto the route when I put it up for download in the future, so when you download the route there will be no rolling stock on the route. Plus as for the Metra F units, send me a photo of your reskin and I will talk to my buddies at JR about it.

if you are asking if they will be included with the route when it's released, then the answer is no, because some stuff that is being made is going to payware like Steve's 1630 model for example. Because that's going to be a payware release, you will have to add it onto the route when I put it up for download in the future, so when you download the route there will be no rolling stock on the route. Plus as for the Metra F units, send me a photo of your reskin and I will talk to my buddies at JR about it.

Just_sent_you_a_pm_my_space_won't_work_so_have_to_use_underscores..

Ok, so let me just explain how to fix that. When you are typing after you input a quote, make sure to put in a period then go back before the period and press space. Then go back before the space and start typing what you want to type. Send me a pm if you have skype for more details

Ok, so let me just explain how to fix that. When you are typing after you input a quote, make sure to put in a period then go back before the period and press space. Then go back before the space and start typing what you want to type. Send me a pm if you have skype for more details

Thanks that worked now any ideas why that happens not to get things off track:hehe: or anything.

It's usually in the quick response where space doesn't work. If you hit the "Go Advanced" button & type your response there it should work.

peter

Back