Screenshot of The Week: August 23 to August 30 2015 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on August 31 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

LAST TRAIN TODAY

1548c3e098800ddd96e5c05374c6fa63.jpg

The last Wrong Island RR commuter run of the day discharges passengers at the suburban station Country Life Press.

Screenshot

file:///Users/miles/Desktop/sMGgAPPMegufMa6c8uWs4R3eU4XNC5wlLQBWcl6ldT4.png
Leominster and New Salem Railway Porter #1 Slowly backs up to the iron ore mine with a line of gondolas to fill with iron ore, on November 23, 1942

Last edited:
file:///Users/miles/Desktop/sMGgAPPMegufMa6c8uWs4R3eU4XNC5wlLQBWcl6ldT4.png
Leominster and New Salem Railway Porter #1 Slowly backs up to the iron ore mine with a line of gondolas to fill with iron ore, on November 23, 1942

Sorry, but we won't be able to see your picture from your hard drive. You have to upload it, I suggest Hostthenpost.org.

Last edited:
A passenger train makes up for lost time at 120 MPH across the high plains between Fullerton and Bald Ridge.

8ffec8ce8d9a23d6e3da122fd6f1de63.png

W Class on an Enthusiast Special

On a sunny day, a W class 4-8-2 is seen on the point of some re gauged NSWGR carriages. (I really did regauge SG to 3-6 and some SG to 5-3. The W class was the last stand of Australian NG steam, lightweight, yet modern,with speed.
c6b4e41ada90a5a69acfc22b02a8bb9c.jpg

Here a Western Australian Government Railways passenger engine is seen sporting full length boiler cowling and painted a spartan red color. This engine is a sister to W 22 operational at the Pichi Richi Railway.

Saturnr

Last edited:
Hello from Auvergne (France)

My screenshot for this week : Saint Germain des Fossés station on the line PARIS- CLERMONT-FERRAND (Center of France), in sundown....

Cheers, Marc

iannz,

Nice shot! However, I don't recognise the livery on the coaches. I like it, but did BR ever use it and, if so, when and in which region?

Oh, yes and which suspension bridge is that?

Peter.

Back