D&RGW K-36 #485

Prowler901

The Silver San Juan
Coming down to the final updates for the K-36's. Here's a couple shots of her in Durango.
K-36_485_4.jpg

Here's some of the new cab details.
K-36_485_5.jpg

I'll be leaving on vacation for a few weeks. I plan on finishing her up and releasing by the end of July. The other K-36's will follow after that.

Regards,
Todd

will this one have a working interior? and by the way LOVE THE LOCO need theese:mop: :mop: :mop: :mop:

Wow! Many years of waiting have finally paid off! The K-36 looks stunning, and I'm sure they'll run great!

And since I've just gotten back from C&TS, where it's all K-36s, this just makes getting this so much better.

P1013897_800x599.jpg

Thanks for doing the K-36s! So, how are the others doing? :D

Wow! Looks beautiful Todd! Great to see you posting again.;)
This will be and has been well worth the wait, and it'll be a nice treat to have her to download after my vacation to Chama. :D

Wonderful Job Todd,
Dietrich :)

WOW! That came out nice! Now comes the hard part. Indivdualizing each engine...:confused: :D ie: Whistle's, bells, and other little nitpicks. (BTW, if you need more whistle recordings, I've got a few more. Both from The D&SNG and C&TS!)

So I have to ask, do these engines have the same optional snowplow as did the K-27s?

DRGW489

Great work Prowler, I have all the old K-36's, and look forward to the update so they don't distort in TRS06 or TC when I get it.........:):):)

Thanks again folks. :)

These will have the optional snow plow attachments like the K-27's do. I'm also planning on doing both D&S and C&T liveries based on their current rosters. I'll try to capture as many individual differences as I can, but those will be based mainly on their appearance in the 1940's.

My next project will be the K-28's. It's time to start a new loco project and take a break from updating old ones :)

Regards,
Todd

Thanks again folks. :)

These will have the optional snow plow attachments like the K-27's do. I'm also planning on doing both D&S and C&T liveries based on their current rosters. I'll try to capture as many individual differences as I can, but those will be based mainly on their appearance in the 1940's.

My next project will be the K-28's. It's time to start a new loco project and take a break from updating old ones :)

Regards,
Todd

Oh thank you Todd, yes, I have always had a thing for those cross compound airpumps hung on the smoke box front, especially after riding behind a couple of them when I was a kid..........:):):)

Back