Screenshot of The Week: June 28 to July 5 2015 (Bridge)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

What's the fastest way from point A to B? If there's something in the way, a bridge might be what you're looking for. This week's theme is Bridge. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.
Submission closes on July 6 at
12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

sB-g3uArgHmmQVYMwh8oQOfISC_7Y56erXg_AeV_eOI=w1326-h682-no

A C&O Mallet crosses the plate girder bridge over an unnamed tributary of New River, on the C&O mainline between Prince and Quinnimont, W.Va., pushing a 100-car train of empties, as another C&O 2-6-6-2 Mallet pulls on the head end. The two Mallets bought in a 100-car train of loaded hopper cars to Quinnimont yard earlier in the day, and after being turned on the wye and refueled, they're heading back to their home terminal on the Piney Creek branch at Raleigh, W.Va.

Piney_Creek_Shifter.jpg

Hello, hot summer in France... here is my screenshot : Somewhere in Hungaria : BridgeS

Friendly, "Marcoluiggi.papytrainz"

I found this photograph in my drawer. It's a little old and damaged, but I hope you can all appreciate it.

An LNWR Whale 'Experiment' class crosses a viaduct.

Kieran.

An older shot, since although my MacPro finally started working again, I haven't had much time for Trainz. Now I do, and I will start doing more things on the forums, and finally start doing real testing on lego207's route, not just some overlooking.... Anyways, lego207 will probably recognize the route in this picture........
c9852572692daca576cb226657bc1237.png

Well Kieran I was looking though an old sketchbook and found this.

W9CA5Yr.png

I was amazed I still had it. :hehe:

Regards,

Dave

8-PM-commuter-train-crosses-the-river

c5f5edb9cc315da2b43436af8a3d7a61.jpg

Lights start to come on in the trailer park as the 8 PM commuter train crosses the river to Wrong Island.

Back