UMR2015 - Summer - T:ANE

neilsmith749

25zp5pv.jpg

2irlw93.jpg

I have some images from this route also:
EP7eCn2.jpg

A southbound CSX manifest heads towards Gladston. The lead C40-8 was having some trouble, so in Gladston, the unit would be exchanged for an NS C40-8W.
Jya1txm.jpg

I wanted the GP40 to lead because of its awesomely fouled horn, so I put the NS unit behind the 3 CSX units.

Hi Neil,

I have DL the route into TANE and have a bunch of unknown stuff including all the track.......What am I doing wrong ??

DaveL

Hi Neil,

I have DL the route into TANE and have a bunch of unknown stuff including all the track.......What am I doing wrong ??

DaveL

You're not doing anything wrong - that's exactly what happened when I did it too. The route is not released for TANE yet. I'm still playing around with it, and fixing bugs and stuff. Jonray's pics above are from the TS12 version. I hope to release it soon, but there are still a few issues that need addressing. Thanks for your patience.

Has anyone thrown around some paint schemes for UMR as really its so open to any railroad one can justify any railroads paint scheme or does someone have a UMR paint scheme they are not showing?

Has anyone thrown around some paint schemes for UMR as really its so open to any railroad one can justify any railroads paint scheme or does someone have a UMR paint scheme they are not showing?

I've never come up with any paint schemes for the route. I figure it could be situated anywhere in North America, so any railroad's are welcome!

Are there more pics of that railroad, and if so, where?

Are you speaking of the pic above? or of the UMR for TANE? If it's the latter, there aren't too many pics out there, as I haven't released the route yet, except to a couple people to try it out. Hopefully soon.

Hey neil what do you think of the above paint scheme?

I think it's pretty cool - though I'm also thinking that maybe it's time for a name change of the route - UMR was a spur-of-the-moment thing, simply standing for Ultra-Mega-Route. Pretty stupid, huh? lol
But everyone knows it as UMR, so a name change may not be the best thing either. Perhaps a new railway would buy it out, but just keep the name UMR? I don't know..... hehe

Maybe "UMR" - operated by .....

Another rainy morning - this time heading South from Lambert and Bloomfield, and passing through Patoka with limestone aggregate and some corn on the end.

30sgbbs.jpg

x4kd48.jpg

2nj8zf8.jpg

Last edited:
The load is a little lighter after dropping off the six covered hoppers filled with corn. Seen here exiting the Eastern end of the Lewmaple Sub, at Blainseville Jct, heading North, destined for the pier at Lyle.

6nqs7q.jpg

@neilsmith749 I found an old route in my list called judith basin it might connect perfectly west of graydon. I do not know who made it though.

@neilsmith749 I found an old route in my list called judith basin it might connect perfectly west of graydon. I do not know who made it though.

lol - that's just what we need - to make it LONGER!!! When they get some of the bugs worked out in Surveyor, who knows what could happen? I'll definitely keep that in mind!

Back